~ twenty five ~

I'm not gonna lie. The past few days of filming without Louis have been flat out boring as hell. I mean I'm filming with full grown adults. There's no one my age except for him.

And it sucks even more to know that I still have a week of filming without him. It's basically saying "another week of boring."

Because as much as I hate to say it, the boy and I seem to be getting closer. Don't get me wrong, I still hate him.

I mean he's been watching me from beside set, cheering me on, and mocking my lines once I'm finished.
He really does like to irritate me. A lot.

However as close as we've gotten, I haven't told him about Connor. Speaking of whom I've started talking with.
He seems slightly better than before. I mean he texts me "have fun today" and "good luck" before I go on set, and he hasn't posted anything yet.

I just hope Louis doesn't find out.

He'd be angry. I just know he would.

But I care about him too much to see him upset.

I just won't tell him. If he doesn't find out, we can keep growing as friends. If he does well... he won't. I'll make sure he doesn't.

"Scene!" Harry claps his hands as I finish the battle scene with Linthorn. Let's just say it's a pretty hard scene to film with a recovering sprained ankle.
"Excellent job y/n and Burn! That was extremely impressive," he smiles in awe as I slow my run to a walk and slightly limp.

Just as I thought it was getting better, it hurts again.
"Thank you," I slightly smile, picking up the sides of my dress so that I don't trip. I fairly like this costume. Red gown, laces on the rims, with sleeves that go just past the elbows.

"Have you been practicing?" Harry asks as I nod and try to walk normally.
"I've been trying," I huff in exhaustion and hide some damp strands of hair behind me ear. The water in that barrel was rather cold and now I can't stop sniffling.

"Well keep up the good work," he pats me on the shoulder twice before turning around as I'm excused to leave.

Louis has given me the same tiny smile he gave me after my first day of filming since day one. The one that I can't help but smile back at.
"Excellent job y/n," he mocks Harry's tone as the two of us turn and we start walking.

I gently punch him in the arm, just hard enough to cause him to make a small "ow" noise with a chuckle.
"What was that for?" He teases, punching me back with the same amount of force.

"For being a nincompoop, that what."
The boy gasps and looks at me with wide eyes, "Are you saying lines now too?"

I bite my lip and shake my head.
"No..." I say, dragging the 'o' sheepishly.
"Yeah you are," he laughs.
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"It's your fault for starting it!" I chuckle.

He and I talk for a while until I grab my phone off the shelf I had set it on before filming, and hold it in my hand.
"So what are you planning on doing later?" I ask, sniffing once more from the cold of the water and the clouded, chilled sky.

"Probably just skating or I don't know... something? You?"
I shrug and cross my arms over my chest.
"Honestly I'll probably just-"

My phone dings. The screen lights up. I peek down and see Connor's contact.

"How was filming today?"