𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

"HE WHAT!" GABRIELLE GASPED from her spot on Skye's bed, as Diana recounted everything that happened with Harry since the first task.

The four friends were currently gathered in Skye and Diana's dormitory, originally planning on trying on the Yule Ball dresses their mothers sent, though they were quickly forgotten when Fleur asked who Diana's date was, and she said Ben.

The three girls knew about the drama between Diana and Harry, though none of them knew the full extent of it. The three having been busy over the past few weeks, and not hanging out as often as they normally would. Diana would never say anything about it, but she was slightly hurt none of them were really there for her throughout the Harry saga, though she was thrilled nonetheless they were listening now.

"I can't believe him! To kiss you and then ignore you? You're better off without him Di, trust me." Fleur said, wrapping an arm around the younger girl.

"I know, it's still a bummer though, I really did like him." She frowned slightly, still wondering where she went wrong with the green eyed boy.

"What about Ben? He seems nice enough, I say forget about Harry and focus on Ben instead." Skye advised, popping a every flavored bean in her mouth.

"Skye's right, Harry's weird. I mean who asks if your dad is Sirius Black, when he already knows about Uncle Charlie?" Gabrielle agreed, slapping away Skye's hand, grabbing a handful of sweets from their stash.

"I've been thinking about that, and I still don't understand why he would ask me that. I mean it's just such a random question!" Diana rolled her eyes, dropping back on her bed, collapsing on a pile of pillows.

"I just want to know why he would ask that, especially when your last name is literally Dupont." Fleur pondered aloud.

"Exactly! But you know what, enough about Harry. He's not worth it. I have a date to the ball with a great guy and a great dress, who cares about him!" Diana sat up and grabbed the package her mother sent her off of the floor, grinning when she saw the dress that was inside.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

"Open your eyes in three, two, one" Skye lifted her hands from Diana's eyes, allowing the blonde to take in her reflection in the mirror.

"Woah," She let out a breath.

She admired the way her hair sat in curls cascading down her shoulders, with a few tendrils framing her face,
a complicated gold headband pulling everything together.