CEO Mr Harry Styles.

WARNING// MATURE CONTENT

**

With tired drooping eyes and far too much work for him to possibly get finished in just one night, Harry slumps back in the large leather office chair. Kicking his legs up, he rests them on the large dark mahogany oak desk before him, knees a bit bent and Gucci loafers creasing slightly. He frowns as he notices the crease, shifting his feet slightly so it straightens out and doesn't permanently mark his favourite pair of excessively expensive shoes.

Work had been especially tiring today, from the moment he walked into the building he was being called into meeting after meeting after meeting. A never ending line up of consults that Harry had to sit through, stiffling back yawns whilst trying to look as interested as possible. Throwing in his professional insight in hopes of impressing his clients. Charm on full display, flashing an irresistible toothy grin at the ladies and making sure they catch a sight of his trademark boyish dimples. A man that knew exactly how to get what he wanted.

Running your own business is difficult and completely consuming but for Harry it was second nature, it came naturally to him and sometimes he thought that was all he was put on this earth to do. Everything else in his life was lacking, every hour spent awake was just another excuse to spend more time at work. Tieing any loose ends with business deals in hopes that everything would run smoothly that week. The more work he did, the more recognition Styles and Co. would get. The more acknowledgement the company got meant more money in the bank for him, not that he really needed it.

Dressed head to toe in Gucci, a duckegg blue suit dressing his tall frame, money had never been an issue for Harry. He runs a ring cladden hand through his disheveled chocolatey curls, pushing them off his forehead as his forest green stare focuses on the tiny cars headlights passing by on the hectic street many floors below him. Traffic lights slowly changing from red to orange and then finally to green, the steady flow of traffic continuing as he sits in the safe quiet confines of his own personal office.

Maybe he would go for a couple of drinks tonight. Whiskey on the rocks. The most expensive would do, however Macallan would be his poison of choice if the place was fancy enough to stock the luxury brand. Getting blindingly drunk sounded like a good idea, despite how much Harry hated the hazy eyes and slurred words that came with it. Handling his drink was never something he was particularly good at, it was always all or nothing.

Three knocks on the hard wood of his office door snaps him back to reality, causing him to kick his legs down and sit upright in his chair. Back meeting the leather as he rests his elbows on the desk so he appeared professional yet casual, even after usual office hours.

Once comfortably seated and all evidence of him relaxing at work had been hidden, he realises he should invite them in soon or they'd probably assume he'd left for the day. "Come in!"

The door opens slowly, bright lights from the hallway creeping through the growing gap and into Harry's dimly lit office. At exactly 6pm every night he felt the need to turn off the main lights, the dull glow from the standing lamp illuminating the space instead.

"Mr Styles. Apologies for bothering you so late, I was hoping I could have a word..." He doesn't recognise the voice and is even more confused when the door is fully open, revealing a face which was anything but familar to him. "It won't take long, fifteen minutes tops."

Frozen for a few seconds at his new company, he brings out his left hand and signals for the stranger to take a seat before him. "Of course, come in."

As he speaks his voice is groggy, a little gravely and hoarse but still dreamy and smooth like hot butterscotch. Many hours had gone by since he'd allowed himself to leave his desk for anything, meaning he'd gone without his routine late afternoon cuppa. Instead he had sat and chain smoked four menthol cigarettes without a care that the thick smoke could set off the fire alarm above him. That was a problem he'd worry about if the time came.