{ I } Empty Pages

_--------------------------------_

This is more of an introduction to everything so it will be very slow and boring.

Spoiler alert English is my second language- I might mess up.
-___________________________-

Stirring awake at 4 AM a tired mercenary takes in the surroundings of his new 'home'. He honestly didn't know anymore.

The small and yet neat room seemed as cold as ever at the moment, because to him a home meant nothing without a family.

He had stayed at the manor for months now, watching as new faces kept appearing in the halls.. Yet he said nothing.
He was as quiet as ever.

The mercenary rolled over and placed his feet firmly on the floor before getting up. He walked over to the chair by his one singular window, and grabbed a pair of neatly folded clothes, just as usual.
He ignores the aching feeling of pain cursing up from his leg which gives him the reminder that his heart was still beating and hurriedly gets dressed.
Running a hand through his hair he opened the door to his room, stepping into the hall. He made his way down the stairs as he was staying in the upstairs, along with a few others.
It's colder out in the main area.. He didn't mind it though, he never did.

A broken man sat in the once jubilant manors library, reading The Deads Charming Poetry, his by far favorite book.

Daylight rolled in quicker than usual and the sounds of shoes against hard wood floors can be heard even from the library.
The quiet man decided this was enough for today and placed the red bookmark between the old pages before putting the book away on a table.

Walking out in the hall you could smell the delightful pancakes which were being made by presumably Margaretha.

Margaretha Zelle, also known as the Female Dancer. Age is 23. She said she used to perform at a circus but no one knows what happened to the said circus. Thus she continues to dance and play around in the manor once we have free time.

The mercenary continued his way down the hall to the dining room and kitchen.
Freddy and Kreacher seem to be bickering again, making a huge fuss as always.

Freddy Riley, The Lawyer. Age is 38.
To put it bluntly.. He's far too up his own ass and isn't pleasant at all.
He's known to value titles and wealth more than anything.

Kreacher Pierson, The Thief. Age is 30.
I think you would know why him and Freddy argue as much as they do now.
Kreacher is.. Unpredictable to most but is easily distracted as well. He also tries to steal the other residents belongings from time to time.

"I know you fucking have it-" Freddy spat before being interrupted.
"I have no clue what yer on about 'pal' so calm ya tits!"
Freddy huffed in anger and grabbed the 5,10 male by the collar.

The mercenary watched from a distance before a lady stood next to him, easily towering over him cleared her throat.

Emily Dyer, The Doctor. Age is 32.
She's a motherly figur and good friend to most.. Even the cold hearted man standing next to her enjoys her company.

The two men stop in their tracks and begrudgingly step away from each other taking a seat at the seemingly always expanding dinner table.