The Bet

" Y/n it's time to eat! Please come down stairs."
"I'll be right there mother just fixing my hair." I yelled back. I combed out my long curly white hair and braided it to the side. Right before going doing stairs I look in the mirror to see if I dressed appropriate. After all dad said we had guess coming over tonight. As I walked down stairs I heard unfamiliar voices.I peeked around the corner and seen a young boy sitting next to Mr.Chan.
" Oh y/n come over here and meet the Chan family"
" Hi I am y/n nice to finally meet you guys."
"Ahhhhhhh I hate talking so formal." I said in my head.
" I see you must be the lovely daughter of Mr. Suzuki."
"Yes she is." My dad said so proudly. Mr. Chan got up from his chair and inspected me for a while. I didn't know why he would look at a 12 year old like that for, but it gave me chills.
" Yes she will do just fine Mr. Suzuki." WHAT did he just say. I said in my mind of course, but my face told everything .
"Ummmmm pardon me if I may say something Mr.Chan?"
"Yes"
" Exactly what are you talking about if I'm not overstepping"
" Your father hasn't told you yet? Well, he is going to tell you eventually so I guess I can if I may Mr.Suzuki"
" Yes you may"
" Well your father has agreed for you and my son to get marry when you turn 21."
"WHAT?!? Father is this true?"
" Yes it is"
" Father how dare you marry me off to another family without even consulting me that is beyond disrespectful."
" No It is not I am the head of the family and your my child I can do whatever I want your still under my care young lady!!"
" Mother am I really going to marry him this is absurd I can't stand for it."
" If I may say something Mr.Suzuki. What if you place a bet?" He said with a sly face. He knew what he was saying when he offered that to my Father. I looked toward my father and he looked at me with a smirk sending chills down my spine.
" Alright I have a bet for you y/n are you willing to listen or are you going to pout in a corner."
" Fine just say what you want. If I like you proposal I will accept and if I don't then I'm going to sit in the corner and pout." I said very sarcastically.
"Ok I'll give you until your 21 to find someone/someones to love you if you don't you'll never step off the celestial grounds, and you have to Marry Jake over there. Do you accept or are you still pouting. My dad turned to me with a questioned face.
" Yes I accept only on one condition."
" And what might that be?"
" If I get a bounty let them hunt me" before I can say anymore my father cut me off saying
"Fine"
"Wait I'm not done yet also if I get into any trouble don't come, and one more thing am I aloud to use my powers??"
" Yes you can my dear as long as no one knows your a celestial dragon I'm fine if you use your go go fruit." (GoGo means word word. If you let your emotions go wild and say a word to someone they will obey you or if you concentrate.)
"Do you accept my conditions?"
" Yes I do." I said standing my ground and that's why I'm on this boat adventure awaits.