𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

He was freezing, he was only in shorts and a T-shirt running in a Snowy Tundra biome. He couldn't control the hot tears running down his eyes that soon felt like icicles on his cheeks. George felt like he would turn into a ice sculpture. He suddenly tripped over a log by accident and got a face full of snow. He felt like screaming but nothing would come out. He told himself he wouldn't die like this and so he got back up and took refuge under the nearest tree. He curled up into a ball to try and gain some sort of warmth, but it wouldn't work. He felt lightheaded and out of the corner of his eye he saw a tall blurry pink figure walking toward him.

Techno's POV:

I needed to go and gather berries because i was making a berry farm and i just so happen to not have any. I shivered at the feeling of the cold air hitting my body as i opened my cabin's door. I like the place i live in, there is no one near to cause a ruckus. I went to my horses stable and jumped on my horse Carl to go collect berries. while i'm out i think ill go hunting for some meat.

I had just collected some berries when i suddenly hear movment. on instinct i swiftly pull out my sword and jumed off my stead. I slowly and cautiously approached the place where I heard the sound. I turned around the corner and saw a small figure curled in a ball crying. As I looked closer I realized it was dreams pet. This might be an ambush. No Dream wouldn't let his pet in harms way unless he had no more use of him...that's when I realized...He was covered in bruises and marks...I don't know why but I feel very angry...Suddenly the sobs went quiet and I bent down and realized he is passed out. I put my hand on his face and he is ice cold. I'm gonna regret this later. I take off my cape and put it around him. He looked so fragile and innocent...He looked hurt....I picked him up and put him on my horse and then I got on behind him. Within 5 minutes we arrived at the cabin I called home. I laid him on my bed and decided I'll sleep on the couch.....

  Gogy's POV
So warm....warm? I suddenly open my eyes and realized I was in a foreign place...I'm gonna die....where am I....what did I do this time.....Dream won't be happy....Dream....suddenly memories from yesterday came flooding back into my mind and I couldn't help but cry. J then realized I had a cape on, it was warm...I liked it...I suddenly heard a noise and backed up on the bed I was until my back hit a corner...and then I saw the noise came from the couch.....and holy hell

End of part 1

End of part 1.
Okokokokok I have decided to discontinue my other series until further notice and put all my  energy into this bc I now have time bc of spring break, I hope you will enjoy this Technoblade x Georgenotfound