Chapter 1: Tsukasa

"Tsukasa!" I called out, wandering the halls of the school. Poof! "You called?" The familiar voice I've heard before responded back, none other than Tsukasa himself said. "Don't go running off like that!" I scolded him. "Awww! (Y/N) I just wanted to check up on my dear big brother, Amane! He was so happy to see me." Tsukasa had a little grin on his face. "Why (Y/N), did you think I left you?" 

He teased. A small tint of red covered my cheeks. "O-of course not! Sakura was asking for you.." He put his hands around my shoulders. "Well, I for one missed you, (Y/N)~." He whispered into my ear seductively. "Haha! Look at that cute widdle face of yours now (Y/N)!" He poked my cheeks.

"Hey! Stop that!" The door creaked open, and the person standing in front of the door was a green haired, beautiful girl, Sakura Nanamine. She looked disgusted, not because of me, but because of Tsukasa."I see the baby is clinging onto you like usual, (Y/N)." Sakura glared at Tsukasa. "But you missed the baby!" He jumped off me and went to cling onto Sakura. Sakura is my one and only friend (ehh sorta), we met in the broadcasting club, Sakura had broadcasted stories about the seven wonders of the school, and I loved her stories, even Tsukasa started showing up at my club.

Somehow, it ended that Tsukasa and her both schemed a little plan. But, however I was left out on it, they thought I 'wasn't prepared for it yet' which annoyed the crap out of me. Tsukasa was jumping around between me and Sakura, one minute he would be playing with my hair, the next he would be climbing onto Sakura.

Timeskip

Tsukasa and I had headed out of the broadcasting room, Tsukasa was playing with my hair whilst I had been writing down notes for class. I didn't mind it, and it wasn't like anybody could even see him. When school ended, me, Tsukasa, Sakura, and this random dude who kept following Sakura, all went to the broadcasting room. I loved hearing the stori- or as Tsukasa would say rumors she would say.

It was also the time Tsukasa would actually be still and quiet. "Wait Sakura! I'm going to get some air okay?" As I walked out of the stuffy room, I saw a small group sitting at the staircase cheering on one guy to do something, I think his name was Celery? No, Celen or something I think? As I started walking off he chased after me, eager to tell me something. "Hey.. (Y/N), could you come with me, I- uhm.. well need to tell you something.!" He said a little bit out of breath, moving his brown hair out of his face.

"Uhm, sure." I happily complied not thinking much of it. He brought me all the way to the roof. "So, I've been admiring you from afar for a while now..! And I think I- no, I know I love you! I swear I WILL give you anything, and treat you right! Just give me a chance!" I didn't know how to respond, I was like any other girl, a plain face, (H/C) hair.. but in truth I had always liked Tsukasa since, forever now, but it was too complicated to know if he felt the same way. "I-I'm sorry, I don't like you.." I told Celen. If I would think of the 104 solutions he would respond, it'd be wayy too awkward. I quickly ran back to the front of the broadcasting club's door. I saw Tsukasa when I was walking down the stairs, a little sad. He was waiting on the stairs. I quickly came down the stairs, wondering what happened. "What's wrong Tsukasa?"I asked Tsukasa. His eyes gleamed of joy, and suddenly in a flash of an eye, he was in a good mood once he saw me. "I thought you lied to me and Sakura, and left us! But no need anymore, get back inside." He pushed me back inside whilst clinging onto me. 

He poked my cheeks a bit. "My dear little (Y/N) would never lie." He smiled. I blushed a bit, he always clung onto me, but right now, his face seemed so much closer to mine than usual, and it was so.. adorable. Daydreams flooded in, Tsukasa and I, together..