#02

I fix my eyes on the place where I am standing. It is already night, but the light in every corner of the house makes the place lightened. I can hear some mourn resonates, but it was not new after all.

With the pain I have in me, I bitterly curve a smile. My tears start to race down to my cheeks. I can even feel them tracing in my skin.

Days and years had past, I did nothing but to cry and I can help myself for that. I do not know what was the exact reason, but I feel the sudden sadness and anxiousness in my mind. I always tend to keep myself inside my room, doing nothing while staring at the ceiling while gawking.

Reading novel is the only thing escape I did from the reality. You can even see me smiling, but deep inside, I was totally in enigmatic catastrophes fighting for unknown battles.

I have a lot of friends and I try to open up, but it ended up of nothing. They turn it everything as a joke, so that I just keep my problems. I try everything to solace myself, but I fail. I was totally giving up. I am so tire of everything, honestly.

I do not know how to tell that, "Ma, Pa, I am so tire of this set-up, I want to be there beside you, hug you and kiss you, but I can't, I am scare that I might bring you this pain."

I cannot say it, because I know it will never be hear or even not paying attention. I was alone. No one can hear me here.

After all, it was fine. I am okay now.

"You are fine now, you always be remember," said my friend. It almost cracked. Her eyes was full of tears.

I can't help, but my tears burst out of me.

"Son..." I fixed my eyes to my Mama, she was totally crying hard. "Why you end your life... Why?" my Mama added.

When I fixed my sight to the coffin, I saw myself laying on it.

In a flash, the nurse suddenly woke me up. I was just dreaming. I am all alone here at quarantine facility. Thanks God, it was just a dream.

The nurse says that this was my last day here and finally I can go home after the 14 days of quarantine.