Part One, Game day

Max woke up in his tent, today was the big day, the real ease of Sword Art Online, he had been camping outside the Culver City Game Dealers.
Culver city was a small little town of about 5 miles squared, nestled inside the protective womb of LA. It was quieter, and much greener than LA though, and Max loved every not of it. He quickly rushed to the entrance of the tent and peeked outside, the store was just opening, he poked his head back inside and woke his best friend, Aidan up.
"Wow, I've never seen you so exited." He said groggily.
It was true, Max was usually extremely shy and mild-mannered. Yet today, all he could think about was just how cool SAO would be.
"Shut up, you know how much I love the virtual world!" Max snapped, and slapped Aidan on the shoulder.
Max was a scrawny kid aged 12, almost 13. Even though Max was older that Aidan by about a year, he was always shyer and lass talkative, he had untamed brown hair and always had his black hoodie.
Aidan, on the other hand, was outgoing and had short, curly brown hair, he was a nerd, he had smart black glasses and was sort hyper, all the time. They were planning on creating a guild: The Slayers. This was the only store within 10 miles selling copies of SAO, and they only had 100 copies.
"Damn, I hope that we can get a copies, I mean, only 100 copies." Adian said.
"Dude, don't think about what happens if we don't get it, just think of when we get it. Wel'l meet at my house at 6:00 the servers are up at 6:30." Max ranted.
The line moved quicker than expected, they reached the inside of the store about 30 minutes later, at 5:30.
"OK, there are only 10 more copies!" The manager yelled.
People outside grumbled and walked away in dissapointment.
Aidan and Max still waited, there were about 20 people left in line. People after them started walking away, and then, they were suddenly in front of the line.
"Two copies. Please?" Max pleaded
"Well, here you go." The man behind the counter said boredly, from under the desk, he brought out one copy. Something was wrong
"DAVE, were out of copies! We've only sold 99 today." The man shouted behind him.
"Impossible!" Dave exclaimed from behind an open door. "They gave us 100."
Aidan saw a kid who he had previously seen just waiting about 5 spaces behind them sneaking away with a copy.
"Stop! Theif!" Aidan shouted at him.
Surprised, the thief promptly dropped onto the floor and started crying.
The man behind the counter walked out from behind the counter and snatched it from the kid.
"Its yours, free of charge, sorry for the inconvenience." The man put it into Aidan's hands.
They practicly skipped from the store in delight.
"Remember! My house at 6:00!"
"Yea, how could I forget!"