𝐯. 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

LUST FOR LIFEcrisis in seattle

LUST FOR LIFE
crisis in seattle

IT WAS THE middle of the afternoon as Bella sat center on her bed

IT WAS THE middle of the afternoon as Bella sat center on her bed. Legs crisscrossed, she twirls the letters in her hand. A habit that she has been doing ever since her Aunt revealed to her after all this time that both her parents wrote her letters before Bella was even born. It's what been consuming her mind lately that even Edward notices. She hasn't told him about the letter — at least not yet. She tries to hide the fact that she's keeping something from him but she should've known better than to assume that he wouldn't recognize something off about her.

This letter was very personal to her that not even she wanted to tell Edward about. The one person that means the most to her in this world.

While Bella was pondering over this, she instantly caught the unmistakable scent of a smoking burner rising from the kitchen. With average speed, she ran downstairs in caution. Considering Charlie was here, she had to act more human than usual.

Bella watched as she saw her Aunt opened the windows while Charlie took something out from the oven. She couldn't even detect what it was since it was fully burnt.

"What the hell did we do wrong?! We followed the directions step by step?" Lena exclaims while waving a kitchen towel around her.

"What were you guys trying to make?" Bella questions in shock.

"Meatloaf," Charlie answers innocently.

Bella walks over to the stove to inspect the disastrous dish and she immediately noticed the issue. "You guys used a metal pan. When you use a metal pan, you're supposed to put the temperature lower. It would've turned out better if the pan was glass."

"Well, that's ridiculous! The instructions said to use a large pan so this isn't our fault!" Lena stubbornly claims.