Her Fallen angel:Chapter 1,Verse 1

"Her fallen Angel "

                                   "Her fallen Angel "

                                       Mattia Polibio...

The angel who never made his way back home...Who roamed the earth for centuries trying to find his peace.

Mattia Polibio...once known as "Gods perfection" 

He was created and made from clay over millions of years ago,And was the prince of heaven.

Yes,once in a while he would get jealous of the power his father had,and he thought "why such power yet no freedom?" 

His pride took over,and he became resentful of his creator.

Once the angels found out,There was war between Good and evil.

Mattia and the other angels who turned against god faced Michael and his angels.

Of course Michael and his angels won,without god even getting into the fight.

Mattia and his Angels were banished from heaven,and into human life,to find peace,and no hatred.

He wanted them to find the happiness their heart that was once missing...and once they did so...they would be able too go back home.

But,Mattia and his pride wouldn't let him do so.So he's spent the last thousands of years on this earth,with his trusted angels,Alejandro,and Kairi.not trying to find peace..but to bring hatred among the world.

But what will happen when the world ends?

Well...if they don't find their peace...they would be vanished into the fiery pit of fire in hell...too suffer for eternity,along with the rest of humanity.

But will he find his peace?

Or will his peace find him?

You are now reading...

"Her lost angel"...

By.1-800-L0VEuAlways

So this is a little different from all my other stories...but I do hope you like it :)

Trying to change up how I write my stories.

- 1-800-L0VEuAlways