In another world

"Have mercy, h-have mercy on me, please, I...", the man's face was full of snots and tears, creating a very ugly scene.

The tall man scrunched his nose in disgust, he didn't even want to touch the sobbing man now.

The tall man with a cigarette between his fingers, sat down on the near chair with a posture screaming, 'I'm the boss here'. His legs were thin and long, his lips were dry from smoking and they tight skinny dress made him look slender yet his muscle were curved beautifully. A pair of cold eyes we're hidden behind the sunglass but somehow the coldness still radiated, making the whole surrounding chillier than it was.

"Do you know your crimes?" The heavy voice echoed in the room along with the sobbing man's hiccups.

The sobbing man didn't know his crime honestly so he shook his head.

The man puffed out the smoke and chuckled coldly.

"What a fucker, you laid eye on my man yet you say you don't know your crime. Let me show you what happens when you keep harassing my man."

The man pushed down his sunglass and the coldness sipped under everyone's skin, "It's the last thing you'll see."

He took out his pretty hand gloves and wore them before taking out a very small yet double edged knife.

Indeed it was the last thing the sobbing man saw, a expressionless man gauging out his eyes without any hesitation.

The sobbing man thought, "Ah! Why didn't I spend much more time with my wife and kids instead of following that doctor like a pervert. Lu Bixing, Lu Bixing, it was all that doctor's fault."

***

Lu Bixing hurriedly open the door when a half concious Lin fell onto his arms, embracing him tightly.

Lu Bixing immediately frowned and said, "Why would you drink so much again? How many times I have told you not to drink if you can't handle them."

Lin Jingheng didn't say anything and buried his face on the other's neck. It was easy since Lu Bixing was slightly shorter than him.

It was indeed weird for a mafia boss to have low alcohol tolerance. No matter what, they have to drink a bit here and there always.

Lu Bixing was still worried for the other.

He dragged him on the bed, and started stripping off the other. While he was half way through he heard Jingheng saying hurriedly, "Don't you dare! I have wife at home."

"Pfft... Who is your wife. I'm your grandma, drink the medicine."

Lu Bixing almost forced the medicine onto his throat.

The medicine was slightly sweeter than usual medicine. It's doctor Lu's personal invention.

Doctor Lu wasn't exactly the typical doctor. He was one of the underlings of the underworls's most powerful mafia clan. His relationship with the current boss was very special even before he raised to top. As a result Lu Bixing, was quickly promoted to higher level and even got freedom later from the clan. When he was first forced to enter the gang, Lu Bixing was twenty two years old, his physic was good and he could endure the harsh training but he couldn't do one thing.

***

"Pick up the gun you motherfucker," The middle aged leader kicked him hard on the face making him puke a mouthful of blood. It was Lin Jingheng but his former boss.

Lu Bixing crawled and tried to pick up the silver gun but it felt like hundred tons in his hand and he couldn't pick it up no matter how much he tried.