𝗿𝗶𝘇 𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘇'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆.

riz decided to throw a party at his house since his parents were gonna be away for the night, he didnt even ask his sister because she probably wouldve said no anyway. the school bell rang and he went and met arabella at her last lesson since they were in different science lessons, she spotted him from her classroom and a smile immediately crept onto her face.

"how comes you waited for me?"
arabella said to riz as they were walking out the school gates, riz with his arm over her.
"just needed to make sure ur still coming."
"of course i am, you throw the best partys."
"i know i do, see ya darling." he smiled.

arabella pushed him playfully as she walked down her road to her house, she didnt see her sister walking home so she assumed she was already up in her room getting ready for the party, thats all everybody was talking about today, the teachers probably knew about it themselves.

"lex! you upstairs?" bella shouted.
no response. arabella walked upstairs, probably the worst choice of her life.

jordan wilson. on top of her sister.

"omg bella get out!" lexi yelled.
"sorry." bella smirked as she walked away.

arabella smiled to herself before walking to her room to get ready for the party, she slipped on her sparkly pink dress riz bought her as a present whilst they were in paris, she curled her hair like riz always said he preferred then straight hair and applied suttle makeup.

"lexi! is jordan gone?" bella laughed.
"yes, what do u want." lexi walked in.
"you coming to riz's party?" she said.
"well duh, he throws THE best." she smiled.
"okay well im leaving in 10 so get dressed."

lexi ran off into her room to get ready for the
party whilst bella set her phone up and took some photos to post on instagram.

@arabella: on wednesdays, we wear pink

tagged: @riznawaz.
3493 likes, 356 comments.
@riznawaz: my gorgeous girl🤍
^@arabella: nobody i love more 🤍
@j.wilson: sister💕
^@arabella: on good days😘
@cory.w:sheesh😍😫
^@arabella: thanks you x
^@riz.nawaz: wtf bella??
comments have been turned off.

arabella looked at riz's comment and was abit confused on what she'd done. maybe he was jealous? probably. she smiled at the thought of him being jealous, she grabbed her handbag and banged on lexis door.

"hurry up! im leaving now."arabella said.
"im coming! wait in the car."she shouted.
"if your not out in 5 im leaving."bella said.

she walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see her dad drunk, she thought he moved out? to go live in paris?

"dad? what are you doing here,drunk."
"hello my princess, where you gain."
"to a party, why are you here."
"im gonna come visit for 2 weeks."
"great, well ill be home around 12."

he smiled at her and walked back to his football getting drunk out of his head. arabella rolled her eyes at him before slamming the front door shut, she wasnt gonna wait for lexi she had enough she just needed a drink and to see riz.

——————————————

arabella approached riz's house down the lane just to see cory and missy making out infront of the door, she walked past them smiling at missy before walking into the door, probably the biggest mistake.

"what the actual fuck." bella screamed.

riz was making out with hayley, right infront of everybody. all the attention turned to arabella. everybody felt guilt and a few of her friends rushed over to comfort her. riz quickly climbed of hayley and tried to walk over to bella, but was stopped by naz.

"leave her alone riz, please."nasreen said.
"no please let us talk alone?"riz said.

arabella looked at him before grabbing nasreens wine and downing it all before walking upstairs, slowly followed by riz.

"got a thing for her then?"bella said drunk.
"your drunk, you need to sleep."riz said.
"no, why were you kissing her?" bella said.
"you were flirting with cory on ur insta."
"oh thats what this is about." bella laughed.
"he complimented me, i said thank you."
"im sorry okay? i got jealous." he said.
"you dont get to be sad tho." bella shouted.

she was cut off by riz kissing her, she was that drunk she kissed him back, the kiss quickly turned into a makeout session and before the two knew it bella was on his lap making out with riz. the faint music playing from downstairs in the ears, riz holding onto her waist, completely sober.
arabella broke the kiss and looked at him.

"im ready." she smiled, climbing onto him.

-authors note: hi guys! im not really into writing smut so im not gonna continue this chapter anymore but you guys should get the point. should arabella take riz back?