The One-shot

This is for all you awesome readers, thank you all for the support, especially Hehdhidnd for being so awesome and actually telling me good idea. I also can't forget voldi-chan who kinda gave the idea.

Third POV

Naruto was excited. Kurama's yin half (the half that used to be in Minato and that had exhausted it's chakra by giving it to Naruto to counter Sasuke-Baka's chidori) was just about to come back alive after about 2 weeks.

In the real outside world:

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled as she lurched to catch Naruto, who was tilting back, Unconscious. She accidentally pulled his sleeve that didn't have a hand, and caused the a part of the huge scab on the edge of his stump to bleed through the bandages.

What's happening, his chakra is spiking all over the place, like it all of a sudden gained an amount of chakra that it couldn't handle. Sakura thought as she closed Naruto's wound and bandaged it.

In Naruto's world:

WOW! Naruto yelped and fell over as another copy of Kurama showed up in his mindscape and took up a lot more space.

(A/N: I'm sure you guys are like, "WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PUNS?", this is just so that you stay until the end! 😊)

Naruto, the 2 Kitsunes spoke in perfect unison, it sounded scary. When we merge, there will be a chakra spike, so you might want to go to your father's secret place inside of his hokage head to prevent all of the village from feeling that spike.

MY FATHER'S WHAT? How will that protect it from everyone feeling the spike?

It has seals, I'm waking you up, and the slight bleeding from your arm has stopped, so GO!

Instantly Naruto's eyes shot up, he lurched up from Sakura's lap. "Naruto! what's going on-" she was about to ask when Naruto shushed her and yelled a quick "I'll see you in a few minutes!" Before blurring into a yellow flash (A/N: Ha, pun already here, people!)  and running to the hokage head.

So, where's the thing? Naruto asked.

You just stand on the center spike of that god awful messy hair.

HEY, THAT'S MY DAD'S HAIR YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! AND MY DAD'S HAIR IS THE FATHER OF MINE!

Yin Kurama was puzzled, Does that make sense, even to you?

Naruto's Kurama grunted, Shut up and do as I said.

Naruto harrumphed and stood on the tip of the center spike. Suddenly, the spike turned translucent, and Naruto fell through it like how all his attacks fell through Obito during the 4th shinobi war that ended about 2 weeks back.

Naruto's shinobi instincts kicked in, and so he landed on the rock table in the middle of a rock room on his feet. (A/N: I keep reading that over again and again, and it's making less sense every time, sorry guys.)

What is this place- Naruto was cut off as a searing migraine attacked his brain, and since he had only one hand, he couldn't apply too much pressure as normal people would do for a headache. (A/N: Do you little middle school people know if I'm doing a run-on sentence? 'Cuz I feel like I am. Please tell me in the comments!) Naruto fell backward on the table, grunting as the solid rock hit his back with extra pain.

Naruto was on the verge of passing out when the headache suddenly retreated. The poor blonde lay on his left side, panting as if he had run a million miles. The light dulled a little in his eyes, fatigue closing the lids shut rapidly.