I'll be waiting.

property of ©soar_through_the_sky

xx

"I ask you one simple question, Hanna. Will you be my girlfriend?"

silence filled the room..

Hanna looked at her friends and nodded.

"Yes." she said and smiled.

The room rejoiced as she ran and hugged me.

I've planned this day for months, I even bribed the cheer squad to make a dramatic entrance for me.

***

3 years.

We lasted for 3 years.

And now.. It seems like were breaking apart. It all started when the new guy showed up- Spencer Gabrera.

Hanna fell for him. Hard.

She would alwayes zone out and daydreamed when I talk, and she blushes like crazy by simply seeing him.

It hurts.

Like hell.

Then one day..

"Jace, I-I don't.." she said and looked at her shoes.

The rain began to pour, intensifying the whole scene.

"I don't love you anymore.." she said and looked up. Water began to drip from her eyes..

"I- I'm going to my grandparents in UK, b-but I'll be back. I- I promise." she said and ran away.

Then it all started.

She left. About,  just 8 months ago..

And here I am. Sitting on the same spot where we met. I know if she finds me,  she'll come here.

I'm sitting on the same chair where I saw her in the counter.

When the cafe closes, I'd sit on the cement and sleep with only a sleeping bag and a hard pillow.

I never ate, no. People would look at me with pity when the staff would kick me out.

Passerby would give me money,  food and all kinds of stuff. I'm not broke, nor hungry. I'm alone.

Then I looked at my calendar. It's our monthsary of this month. I had hope.

But, she never came.

I never left the same site ever.

I lost hope. And I began to sing.

"Going back to the corner where I first saw you, I pack my sleeping bags.  I'm not gonna move.." I started.

I was halfway through the song when a familiar, female voice..

Hanna.

She smiled when we ended our song.

I got up and hugged her. It's almost a year, and a week before Christmas..

**

We stopped in our tracks while shopping. She began to speak.

"Jace, I'm pregnant." she said.

I was shocked.

And I was hurt.

I am sure that..

I'm not the father of the child.

I dropped the bags.

I walked away, she was yelling my name but I ignored it.

I never came back.

I packed up my things again.

'Here we go again. ' I thought to myself and started to walk towards an apartment that has the sign 'rent' on it.

I guess that..

I can't be happy..

I can never be happy...

I am..

The man who can't be moved.

--

BORING. This story sucks, I know. I had no inspiration at the moment. I just had the song stuck in my head that I can't think so here i am posting it. So, yeah.

Tse.

Cover made by danincredible and I dedicate this work (well, not literally.) to all of you who reads this piece of junk.

Tse, again.