BathTime

"Bleh!" said Crowley as he stuck out his tongue, and waggled his fingers at his little infant daughter.

Little Eden squealed with laughter and clapped her little hands. Aziraphale had tried to catch her, but she had evaded his capture by crawling and eventually she somehow out crawled her Papa.

Ever since she started crawling she had become difficult to catch. She was literally a speed demon when it came to crawling. Crowley had chased her and cornered her in his and Aziraphale's bedroom.

There he found Eden, with her toy snake and sitting on the bed her wings out and flapping contentedly and sucking her thumb, Crowley could swear she looked smug.

Crowley didn't have the heart to ruin his little girl's fun so he began to make funny faces and that's where they had been until a voice from the next room called, "Crowley! It's time for her bath!"

They both froze and before Eden could make a daring escape; Crowley lunged forward and scooped her up.

"Nice try." He said, but then he nearly dropped her when her wings began to flap furiously, like a hummingbirds.

"No don't! Ack!" A wing struck him in the face, then a chubby hand and then a foot.

He finally reached the bathroom, and when Eden saw the bathtub filled with bubbles and toys, she stopped.

"Oh thank Someone...." Crowley sighed with relief as he helped Eden out of her onesie and into the tub.

Aziraphale stuck his head in to check on his family, "How's it going my dears?"

"Tickety boo Angel." said Crowley, he was busy washing Eden's hair while Eden was drowning one of her bath toys.

"I found these in the hallway, she must have put up quite a fight...." Aziraphale held up a couple of black feathers, one with a white tip.

"Nothing I couldn't handle angel. I had everything under control."

"If that's the case then perhaps you can take over bathtime duty permanently then? It would give me a bit more time to prepare our evening champagne..."

Crowley nearly fell into the tub, "No! Please! I beg of you!"

"Just kidding dear boy." Aziraphale smirked as he shut the bathroom door.

"Bastard." Crowley smirked, turning back to his task.

"Ba Ba!" declared Eden.

"Indeed." concurred Crowley.