MisCarried Pyaar!

Aarohi Khanna

Aarohi Khanna

Dr.Rahul Mehra

"Mrs. Aarohi Khanna!" the nurse called out among 30 women sitting in the waiting room of Dr. Mehra's hospital.

"Miss. Aarohi Khanna." she said in a broken voice as she stood up from her seat and tried to walk uneasily in pain while she headed towards the doctor's cabin.

"Please lay down there", the nurse instructed. She laid there on the examination table lifelessly. A whirlwind of emotions going on in her head. She was so lost in her thoughts that she did not even realize when the assistant doctor had finished examining her and asked her to come to Dr. Mehra's cabin as her reports were handed over to him.

She came out and took a seat waiting for the doctor to arrive.

Dr. Rahul Mehra the owner of this magnificent hospital and a well-known gynecologist of the city was the crush of every lady doctor working there and was equally famous among his patients. Every girl who visited him would forget her woes and drool over him once.

He entered with Aarohi's reports in his hands which he was discussing with his assistant doctor since 15 minutes.

He took a seat opposite to her and said in a pitiful tone "I am sorry Mrs. Khanna, but you have suffered from miscarriage. We couldn't save your child."

She did not even look at him as she was taken aback by the shock that her life had given her. She stood up, took her reports from his hand and said in a glazed voice "Miss. Khanna". A tear rolled down her eyes as she turned her face away and started walking out of his cabin.

Rahul had been practicing this career since years. He had seen various cases where women go through even worst phases of life but in this case, it seemed like the tear that rolled from her eyes had shattered his heart into pieces. The entire day he was upset thinking about it.

It was 8 in the evening and the staff had left. Dr. Mehra wrapped up his stuff and headed towards his car waiting for him outside the gate. As soon as he opened the door to get in, he saw Aarohi sitting there near the corner of the road crying inconsolably. He ran upto her seeing her condition.