⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Hero Names

__________
___

Two days after the sports festival, we were rested up. It was raining.

I boarded the train with Izuku for one, irritating reason. Dad left me because he wants me to be ✨hardworking✨.

Nah, he's just mad because of my sudden spark of cursing ever since the USJ attack occured...

It's annoying because he left me even though it was raining. Now, I'm on the train that is full of passengers, hence I'm stuck in front of Izuku who kept me close to him for some reason.

As I scrolled through my Instagram, Izuku was in front of me blushing and trying to focus on his cell phone when we heard our fellow passengers, calling to get our attention.

"Young man! Young Lady!"

"Momma! It's the nice girl from the tv, with his boyfriend!!! " a child exclaimed making me giggle as I try to kneel down to his level.

"Hey there. You're so cute! " I said while smiling as I patted the child's head. I then noticed a plushie with (h/c) haired, resembling my hairstyle.

My eyes sparkled as I stared at it.

"Look, look, this plushie is you! Momma bought this for me! I wanna be like you! when you beat the nasty blonde boy, I wanna be strong like you! "

"After I graduate, I promise, to keep an eye on you and guide you to be a super awesome hero!" I said as I pumped my hand up

His eyes glistened as We chatted, laughing and giggling not noticing the flashes and mutters from our fellow passengers.

"You're the Midoriya from the sports festival right? And you're girlfriend (Y/N), right? " A man said as Izu blush as I just smile and nodded.

"W-we're not like that, she's just a friend of mine... No more, no less! " Izuku said as he rubbed the back of his neck, sheepishly moving his eyes at me as I smile back at him.

"She won the sports festival right. Midoriya made it in top 8 right."

"They're smaller in person"

"They looked cute together! "

"marry me! "

"Yuki?" I muttered to myself.

Our fellow passengers tell us more encouragement before the train stopped on our station. It is still raining, when we got off the train and said goodbye to our fellow passengers, I grabbed my bag and searched for my umbrella.

"Oops..." I whispered to myself as I cursed myself in my mind. I sighed and walked away while my bag was on my head. "I must be left it in our house..."

While walking as I grumble shits to myself, I felt the raindrops stop as I looked back and saw Izu me.

"Izuku, if you share your umbrella with me you might get wet. And besides, I can dry myself when we get to school with my quirk, remember?" I said while smiling. He came over and stood beside me as he placed one of his arms on my shoulder so he could pull me closer to him so we wouldn't get wet.

"I-I don't want you to get sick so let me cover you." He said while stuttering and looking away. I looked at him, a bit surprise before pfft-ing before poking his cheeks.

"You're too nice Izu ~," I said while giggling.

"There is no time for an Idle stroll you two!" I heard from behind as I sae Iida wearing a raincoat running like the police from the cloudy with a chance of meatball.