Chapter 100

100th Chapter 🥺❤️

About Rhea's character, you can imagine any female actress according to you but since there has been high demand. I am giving Aditi Rathore as Rhea. If you can't fit anyone in Rhea's character, take her as the pic I have shared in earlier chapters (I guess when she came Mumbai) or I will share it again in the next chapter.

Enjoy Reading,

___

Nandini didn't know how to react when she felt a large firm hand palming her mouth from behind all of the sudden. In a second, her heart had started thudding loudly in her chest.

She was too scared to even feel the familiar touch. At that moment, the only thought that came in her mind was to save herself.

Using all her strength, she pushed the hand away and turned around, all ready to punch the person who dared to touch her without her permission.

However, her eyes widen and her body went still as she saw Manik standing there with his hands raised in air in defence while his face adored an adorable and innocent look.

Manik: Don't hit me!

He smiled nervously, eyeing her fist and she immediately drew back her hand.

Nandini: Manik! Aap?

Manik: I was just having fun.

She let out a huge sigh as guilt consumed his heart for scaring her like that. He is so stupid. Instead of surprising her, he ended up scaring her.

All the while he was busy cursing himself, Nandini took deep breathes to calm down herself.

Nandini: Aap bhi na, Manik! Aisa kon karta hai?

Manik: Sorry

He muttered hurriedly holding his ears. Nandini's eyes widen and she immediately removed his hands while glancing around at the same time to see if someone noticed them or to be precise, her husband who doesn't even care about his reputation when it comes to her.

Nandini: Manik! What are you doing?

Manik: Apologizing!

He shrugged as if it was no big deal.

Nandini: Aise sabke saamne?

She looked at him in disbelief and at the same time caught a passerby eyeing Manik weirdly. Throwing a glare at the passerby, she held Manik's hand who was simply admiring her and dragged him to a side where the place was empty.

Nandini: Manik! Sadak pe aise kaan pakad ke sorry kon bolta hai?

Manik: Me, and when I can raise my voice on you infront of others, then I can also hold my ears and apologize infront of others.

He argued seeing her getting worked up for such a simple thing. She was his legally wedded wife. So what if he held his ears infront of her to say sorry?

Nandini: Family is different, Manik.

Manik: tch! Who says a man can raise his voice infront of the family members? Infact it is worse than shouting at you infront of the strangers.

He confessed and she could only stare at him in disbelief.

Nandini: Why do have to be so hard on yourself, Manik? Give rest to your mind for sometime.

Manik: The day you start giving yourself the equal amount of respect you give others, specially me, I will stop being so hard on myself too, I promise.