chapter 1

The kingdom of Grindell lay on green plains, next to a magical forest. It was fenced off by a huge stone wall, and behind it were small villages. In the very center of the city, there was a huge palace, it was snow-white, near the windows, painted with gold patterns, similar to tree branches. But this is not where this story begins. And near two modest houses on the outskirts of the city, owned by merchants.

A young man, about sixteen years old, ran out of one of these houses. The joy on his pretty face was not transferable.

Jeon Jungkook is the son of the merchant Jeon. This guy was always in a cheerful mood, for which he was loved by all the neighbors. Every day in this village, everyone heard his singing, which lifted everyone's mood for the day ahead. For this he was nicknamed - Jung-nightingale.

Meanwhile, his childhood friend, Min Yoongi, was returning home with a large armload of firewood. Jungkook ran up to him.

- Yoongi hyung! - the guy's eyes sparkled with joy, he could not restrain his emotions, because the young man always wanted to say everything at once. - You have no idea what I found!

- What is it this time, petty robber? Yoongi asked discontentedly.

- Let's go, I'll show you! Jungkook grabbed his bag in a split second and lunged forward. Yoongi put the wood on the ground and sighed heavily and followed him.

They wandered into a small garden right next to the wall. Jungkook walked up to her and pointed to a bush growing literally in the wall.

- This is a bush ... - Yun commented and was about to turn around and leave when Jungkook grabbed him by the shoulder.

- It's not just a bush. - said the nightingale and removed the branches of the bush with his hand behind which a hole was hidden, which in the dim light of the sun looked like a bottomless abyss. - There is an exit to the wall.

- I'm not going there! Why do I need it?! - the elder was indignant, but the dark-haired did not listen to him. He had already descended to the bottom of the pit and began to make his way to the opposite side of the wall.

Once again, I'll have to get him out ... Yoongi thought, and ended up going after him.

The guys, finally getting out to the side of the forest, began to look around. Yoongi stood in front of the younger, frowning slightly. He looked literally every bush, every tree or blade of grass to make sure that nothing threatened them. Jungkook, on the other hand, looked at what was happening with great interest, because these landscapes seemed unusually deep and exciting to him.

The brunette stepped forward, looking around. The boy walked alongside examining and touching the bark of trees, as if he saw something unusual in it.

- God, what are you doing? - The elder said indignantly, looking at Jungkook.

The young man turned around and looked at the blond:

- Hyung, that's interesting. -Jungkook frowned slightly. He clearly did not like the behavior of his friend, because he knew perfectly well that the youngest loved to look for adventures on his own head.

- Idiot ... You look at the bark of a tree, which is no different from what you see every day!

Yoongi was agitated by this whole situation. And in himself he was very hot-tempered. I remember that once he even made a scandal for the brunette, because he did not listen to him while they worked with their parents in the field. His mother recalled this incident to him for a long time. The whole village insists that the boy is all like a mother, and blond, and thin, and even a success in character.

Jungkook sighed as if he turned resentfully and walked forward into the forest. The elder glanced indignantly at the young man and dashed after him.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

This idea is already almost a year old, but I decided to implement it only now. ":)

Arts for this AU and not only, you can find on my instagram account