"Hey, Sharon"

Derek sat down on the long chair pushed against the wall. He smiled politely.

"Are you going to talk about Spencer again?"

He smiled sheepishly.

"Maybe."
—————————
By the end of Derek's therapy, he was wiped, but he got one good thing from it-
"Hey Pretty Boy, how do you feel about coming with me to my next therapy appointment?"

"I'm..I'm sorry?"

But he agreed.
—————————
"Hey Spence would you like to come with me to my next therapy appointment?"
—————————
"Reid do you wanna come with me to meet Sharon? My therapist!"
—————————
"Hey, Reid, pass me that beer would you? And I have a question! Can you-"
"Come with you to your next therapy appointment?"
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
He sighed.
—————————
Over the course of that month, everyone on the team has brought him to their therapy. Funnily enough? They all shared the same one, a polite women named Sharon in her mid-thirties with brown hair in a high ponytail and warm hazel eyes.

Reid honestly didn't know why he had agreed to all of them.

By the time Prentiss had asked him, albeit a little drunkenly, he was ready to just up and smack his head on something.
—————————
"Hey, Sharon," he mumbled, raising his hand slightly in greeting.

Sharon sighed.

"Hey...hey Spencer." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Did Emily ask you to come?"

Prentiss raised an eyebrow, turning to Reid. He shrugged hopelessly in response.

"Alright-y then! Let's get this over with!"
—————————
The following week, Morgan walked in to the room, flustered. He had been filled in on Reid's situation.

"Heyyy, Sharon.."

"Derek," she tipped her head slightly, then grinned, "I believe he's real now."

He groaned.