thirty.

JACOB CAME BACK later that evening

He sits by Bella, warming her up. The two were talking with each other, Jordyn doesn't really know about what, she isn't paying any attention.

She only starts to pay attention once Bella sits up and starts to dry heave over the bucket.

"She needs food." Jordyn frowns. "Like, she needed food yesterday."

"I wish I could see this thing," Alice begins.

Rosalie interrupts, "The baby."

Alice doesn't pay any mind to her, "If I could, mays we'd understand what it wants."

Everyone begins thinking about what Bella may be able to eat, when Jacob has the idea to feed Bella blood.

"That may work." Edward says, sounding slightly hopeful, "Tell them your idea, Jacob."

Jordyn snickers, "Uh-oh."

Jacob gives her a look before going back to Edward, "It was less of an idea and more of a joke." He smirks.

"Well, what was it?" Carlisle asks curiously.

Jacob looks around and then sighs. "It's probably just craving some blood, like the little bloodsucker it is." Jacob responds.

Jaspers mouth waters at the mention of blood.

Jordyn grimaces.

Bella looks up at Edward, "I bet hes thirsty." Her voice is scratchy and brittle.

"I can relate to the thing." Emmett adds, Jordyn chuckles airily.

"If it wants blood, it will want human. No animal." Edward says to Carlisle.

"I left some bags aside for Bella." Carlisle walks away, heading up to his office turned hospital room.

Jasper stiffens even more, Alice looks at him and grabs his hand, "Lets take a walk." She stands up, pulling him up as well.

Everyone watches as the two quickly leave, Emmett leaves soon after.

Carlisle steps into the room, squeezing a bag of blood into a clear cup.

"Shes gonna drink that? Really? Gross." Jacob says, disgust lacing his voice.

Jordyn nearly gags at the thought, a large grimace taking over her features.

"We must test it, and this is the only way." Carlisle answers.