💚Physical exams P1💚

Y/n couldn't make eye contact with Shinso, she caused so many problems. Y/n looked up with she felt her hand be grasped. Emiko smiled and Y/n squeezed her hand. " Calm down! " Shinso looked over them and said. " Attention, we are going to Ground Beta. I will tell you all your test results after the physical exams are over. Come on and change. Meet Class 1-B by the bus drop-off. " Y/n stood up and didn't make eye contact with Hisoki. 

She couldn't, she broke his heart without knowing it. Y/n smiled as Katsuo grabbed her case. " Thank you. " Katsuo nodded and Y/n walked out. " What the fuck happened during her internship? " Emiko shrugged, " I don't know, something bad must have happened. " Shinso stopped everyone but Y/n from going out. " Everyone, someone is a spy or a traitor. In this school, we are aware of this because of Y/n. A villain showed up during her internship. Threatened her saying she will be forced to join them. So from now on, no one will know the locations you are going. No phones, no windows, and no electrics. Do not tell Y/n I told you. "

Katsuo balled his fist and looked down. Why didn't she tell him? He is her boyfriend, shouldn't he know about it? Katsuo walked towards the changing rooms to see Y/n walking out. Katsuo then grabbed her hand. " Hey, Babe can you wait till I change? " Y/n rose an eyebrow but Katsuo was already in the changing room. Y/n sighed and leaned against the wall. Hisoki walked over to her and said. " Why are you outside of the boys changing room? " Y/n looked away and said. " Kat said to wait so I am. " Hisoki sighed and said. " Y/n... Why are you acting so strange around me? " Y/n glared at the ground and said. " Why should I tell you? So you can treat me like an object? "

Hisoki was about to speak when Katsuo glared. " She wants you to go away. Take a hint. " Hisoki glared but went inside of the changing room. Katsuo grabbed Y/n's hand and walked by the forest. " Why didn't you tell me? " Y/n furrowed her brows and said. " Tell you about what, Kat? " Katsuo looked down and said. " That you were threatened. That you met with a villain! " Y/n was shocked, how did he know? " H-How did you?" Katsuo glared and said. " Fucking tell me. " Y/n snatched her hands away from his and said. " Because it's not a big deal. I told the people who needed to know. " Katsuo pinned her to a tree and said. " It is a big deal! Dammit! It's your safety! It's my job, duty, to protect you. " Y/n looked down and her voice creaked. " I don't n-need a-anyone t-t-to protect me..." Y/n froze, Katsuo hugged her. " You damn right you don't. I will still fucking protect you because you're mine. " Y/n hugged back and they walked back to the group.

Y/n jumped onto Akane's back and Emiko smiled. " You're back! " Rai looked at Katsuo and said. " No lipstick mark, no hickeys, no make-up ruined, and no messed up clothes. Man, your game sucks. " Katsuo hit his head and the Kohana walked up to the group. " Ha! Looked at that. Your group is falling apart. " Y/n got off Akane's back and then said. " Do you need a repeat of how we met? " Kohana glared and said. " Shut up shorty. " It's true Kohana was shorter than Katsuo but taller than her. " Copy fucking cat. " Katsuo then wraps his arm around Y/n and they all went into the bus. Well, Katsuo flipped Kohanna off.

~ Time skip ~

Everyone unloaded the bus and said. " I have everyone split into groups. First off I need to tell you about your test. " Deku came put and grabbed Y/n away from Katsuo. Bakugo took Y/n but then Shoto grabbed her. Kirishima laughed and said. " YOU ALL HAVE TO FIGHT US! HOW MANLY IS THAT? " Y/n got out of Shoto's hold and asked. " Who am I fighting? " Shinso grabbed Y/n and threw her to Akio. Akio grabbed her and placed her on his shoulders. 

" Teams are.A: Kiobito Mineta and Hanami Tokoyami. B: Yukina Takami and Tai Sero. C: Gajeel Soji and Yurei Ojiro. D: Sakura Sato and Emiko Todoroki. E: Sora Koda and Kaeru Tokoyami. F: Oni Shinso and Akane Kirishima. G: Akari Kaminari and Ren Uraraka. H: Rai Kaminari and Shima Aoyama. I: Akio Kirishima and Kohana Monoma J: Hisoki Todoroki, Katuso Bakugo and Y/n Midoryia. There was an odd number of students in Class B so Kohana is here. " Y/n sweatdropped. Shinso had too much fun matching them up.

" Team A vs Hawks, Team B vs Me, Team C vs Earjack, Team D vs Shoto Todoroki, Team E vs CopyCat, Team F vs Red Roit, Team G vs Chargebolt, Team H vs I can't stop sparkling, Team I vs Pinky, and Team J vs Dynamight, Shoto and Deku. Good luck, you'll need it. " Y/n looked down and muttered with a dazed look. " I'm doomed. " Akio looked up and set her down. " You okay? " Y/n just kept muttering I'm doomed. Izuku looked at Bakugou and Shoto. " We are going easy right? " They nodded and Bakugo smirked. " I'm going to destroy Half n Half's kid. " Shoto glared and said. " Then I'll freeze your offspring. " Izuku looked at Shinso to see he was popping popcorn. " First up team J! " Ready or not, this determines your future.