Bakudeku 💚 🧡 : does bakugo love deku?

A/N hi guys so this is just going to be a pretty short little story thing! -sorry idk what to call it- also this is my first story/book that I'm writing on here so if it doesn't look that good I'm so sorry 😢😅

*all of class 1A is in the hall way currently and bakugo is staring at deku who is talking to his friends *

"Hey Bakubro... are you staring at Midobro...?" Kirishima asked as he nudged bakugo's arm with his elbow. Bakugo blushed a bit, then looked away. "Ooooo~~ Bakubro has a crush~~!" Kirishima said mockingly. "Shut up hair for brains! Everyone will hear you!" Bakugo screamed. Then Denki chimed in, "He didn't deny that he liked deku though.." "SHUT THE H****LL UP D**NCE FACE!" Bakugo barked at Denki. "ok, ok! Sheesh.. but I did hear that Todoroki is going to confess to Midoriya... you should go get your mans dude-" denki teased bakugo. "WHAT-!" Bakugo screamed as he ran towards deku. 

"OI STUPID NERD! I-I... I have something to.... um..." bakugo couldn't finish his sentence. "K-Kacchan...? Are you... alright..?" Deku said sweetly with the biggest smile on his face. Bakugou's thoughts: *he's so dang cute...* "I-I um.. I love you deku.. you da**** nerd...." Bakugo said blushing hardcore. "H-Hah?! M-me too Kacchan..." deku said as he blushed hardcore as well. "Hah! Take that ICYHOT!" Bakugo screamed while looking around the room for Todoroki, "Hah- where is that icyhot?" Bakugo asked as he looked at deku. "What do you mean Kacchan...?" Deku looked at Bakugo like he was crazy. "D****ce face told me that icyhot was going to confess to you" bakugo said. "Huh... but todoroki-kun  and Momo-San just went on a date"

"D*****CE FACE-!" Bakugo yelled as he started to run towards Denki. But deku stopped him, "Kacchan wait-! What Denki did was to help you... and now... um... well we're t-together.... right...?" Deku said as he started to blush more. Bakugo was stunned and he turned bright red as well. "I-I... FINE your lucky that I liked deku D****ce face!" Bakugo stuttered. Deku kissed Bakugo on the cheek, "I'm lucky too!" He said and then the 2 hugged each other!

A/N sorry this is short if u guys want more just tell me! Also sorry if you don't ship TodoMomo! (Idk who I ship todoroki with really) but I needed him to have a lover for this! Lol but my main ship is bakudeku! And if you read to the end leave a comment saying: 

'🧡💚'

Ok baiiiii 👌 

*if you did read this then ty for reading till the end!*