01 ~ fuck you / h.l.

pov: hailee lindsay

"fuck you!" he screamed at me. i rolled my eyes and turned to the door of luke's apartment. i don't know why i come back, but i always do. the sex is great, the relationship definitely isn't.

i turned the door handle and looked at like over my shoulder. "i'm so fucking done with your bullshit, luke."

"oh god, go fuck yourself, hailee," luke growled through his teeth.  "the only reason i ever kept you around was for the sex."

"well fuck, i guess we're even then," i snorted. i turned back around to leave when i was pulled back into the apartment. "luke get your goddamn hands off me!"

"for fucks sake, hailee, just fuck me already." he slammed his lips into mine and they moved perfectly in sync. he slowly pulled my white, cropped tee over my head then slipped his fingers into my sweatpants, teasing me.

he moved his fingers perfectly around my clit before stopping abruptly, detaching his lips from mine and bringing his hand up slowly and wrapping it around my neck.

"you want this, yeah?" he whispered lowly.

i rolled my eyes.

"yeah?" he demanded, applying more force to my airway. "answer me, hailee."

i slowly swallowed and nodded.

"words, princess"

"don't call me princess"

luke slammed his knee right below my core, slowly pushing my down to straddle it. his hands sweetly slid downs my sides before death gripping my hips.

he began shifting my body around on his knee, causing me to release a low moan. he stopped.

"beg for it," he grinned.

"please," i whimpered.

"what do you want, princess?" he smiled evilly. fuck, i hate the word princess. it was useless. and that's why he used it.

"god, please, just-" he slammed me down on his knee again, making me moan.

"louder"

"please"

"what do you want"

"please, oh god, please fuck me," i cried. he quickly ripped my sweatpants from my body, sliding two
fingers instantly inside me and thrusting them in and out of my sensitive hole.

"oh fuck," he lazily grinned, "you're so wet for me."

i moaned as he quickly slipped his fingers in and out of me. then he stopped. i slowly open my eyes to see him staring at me.

"keep. them. open." he growled. i nodded quickly and moved my hips around on his fingers. he pulled them away, licking them clean and shook his head. "so needy today." i cried out in frustration and angrily moved my hands towards my vagina.

i began slowly rubbing circles around my clit then slipped my fingers inside of myself.

i moaned and liked whipped his head around and rolled his eyes.

"hailee what the fuck?" he snapped, grabbing my hands. "don't ever fucking touch yourself without my permission, do you understand?"

i rolled my eyes and jerked my hands away from him.

"i'm leaving." i barked at him, tuning around to the door.

"the fuck you're leaving," he laughed, grabbing my wrists and pinning me to the door. "pants off princess" he smiled.

i huffed and slowly slid my pants down my legs, noticing my red lace underwear. i looked up to see luke smirking, and an obvious boner trapped inside his jeans.

he pointed, "off with those too baby."

i shook my head, "fuck you." i was now standing in front of his apartment door in red lace panties. nothing else. for some stupid reason i decided not to wear a bra today. i didn't expect to fuck him. or maybe i did?

i snapped out of my thoughts when i was being pushed down. my knees hit the ground with a thud and suddenly luke's massive dick was staring me in the face.

"go ahead, princess," he smiled, pulling my hair out of my face, "do your worst."

i kept my eyes on his, and spat on his tip. making him wait a few seconds, i hesitated before massaging his member.

he threw his head back and growled lowly. "fuck hailee."

i licked his tip a few times before sliding it in my mouth, earning another moan from luke. i bobbed my head twice and pulled away.

luke's head shot up and he grabbed the back of my head pulling me back in. he was a head pushed. always has been. i had finally learned how to not gag almost a month into our relationship, which is insane, considering i was 15 at the time.

i felt his tip hit the back of my throat repeatedly before he started to twitch in my mouth.

"fuck, oh god," luke moaned, releasing in my mouth. the warmth hit my tongue and i swallowed instantly.

i looked up at luke. his eyes were on mine.

he jerked me up quickly, throwing me over his shoulder.

a few seconds later my back hit something cold; his kitchen counters.

before i knew it, my expensive red panties were being ripped off. i don't even care.

luke buried his head between my thighs and began sucking on my clit. i let out a slow moan.

"fuck, luke."

he pulled his head away and pulled me off the counter, branding me over it instead.

he pulled a condom out of the kitchen drawing, ripping the foil open with this teeth and slowly sliding in down his length.

he rubbed his fingers smoothly over my entrance before thrusting his hips forward.

drawing his hips slowly back and forth the moaned, "fuck hailee why do we do this?"

i dropped my head forward. "faster." luke quickly picked up his paced, drawing his hips back and forth faster each time.

suddenly my stomach knotted, my breath grew faint and my vision blurred.

"don't cum until i say," luke breathed. i grumbled and help my self together for as long as i could.

he thrusted faster and faster inside of me until he gave me the okay so let it go.

we were a passionate mess of moans and pants for air.

he slowly pulled out and took the condom off, tying it and tossing it in the bin.

i tried to stand up, but of course, i couldn't.

i turned around slowly and his electric blue eyes were glued to my dark green ones.

"i fucking hate you," he smiled, twirling my brown hair around his fingers.

~ s