𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

LUST FOR LIFE
plan of action

LUST FOR LIFEplan of action

"I TOLD YOU that she was going to find out, Edward

"I TOLD YOU that she was going to find out, Edward." Alice skipped down the long spiral stairs as she watched Edward open the door for Bella of their beautiful mansion home. Edward glared at his pixie sister as he helped Bella take off her jacket. "Spare me, Alice."

They passed the small vampire up the stairs. Edward led Bella through the open front door into the dark house and flipped the lights on with Alice behind their tails. The room was just as she'd remembered it—the piano and the white couches and the pale, massive staircase that continued up towards this level of the home. No dust, no white sheets. Everything was perfect looking.

Edward called out the names with no more volume than anyone would use in regular conversation. "Carlisle? Esme?
Rosalie? Emmett? Jasper?" They would hear.

Carlisle was suddenly standing beside Bella as if he'd been there all along. "Welcome back, Bella." He smiled as always. "It's good to see you as always."

Bella smiled back politely. "You too, Carlisle. Thank you by the way for the plane tickets. I really enjoyed them."

"I'm glad you liked it. Esme and I figured it'll be nice to see your home state again under better circumstances," he continues to smile before continuing.

"What can we do for you?" Carlisle curiously asked even though he probably has an idea why Bella was here.

Bella and Edward glanced at one another. "We need to discuss Alice's recent vision," Edward spoke up.

Carlisle nodded as his smile alter. "Very well then. We were about to discuss the plan in the dining room."

Carlisle led the way through the bright living room, around the corner to the dining room, turning on lights as he went. The walls were white, the ceilings high, like the living room. In the center of the room, under the low-hanging chandelier, was a large, polished oval table surrounded by eight chairs.