01

picture of the high school ^

Howl's POV

"Howl!" A voice called from behind me. I rolled my eyes, turning away from the car with a smile on my face, catching sight on him immediately. As he walked towards me he let out a slight sigh. 

"What Sam?" I said, wondering what's wrong. 

"When did you get so hot? Seriously you look amazing!" I was wearing wearing my usual. Gelled hair, cross earrings, leather jacket, black combat trousers, white t shirt, black bandanna and a padlock necklace. 

"Bestie I've always been hot." 

"Your gonna have your hands full this year, the guys will be all over you" Sam said jokingly, pulling me into a bear hug. I laughed and hugged him back, trying to breathe although his arms were crushing my ribs.

"I doubt it, you seem to forget that I hang around with Eri" Eri is my girl best friend and she is unbelievably beautiful. She's head cheerleader, with blonde hair and blue eyes, she must have had almost every guy have a crush on her in the past year to two. 

"Nah, your hotter then her any day."

"You would say that, she's your sister" I laughed, bumping him with my shoulder as we walked to our friend group. 

"Hey Seth" Sam shouted trying to catch Seth's attention. Seth turned around and started walking towards us. The bell rang and we headed off to homerooms to collect our timetables for this year. 

"Apparently the new kid is really hot. And he's gay" Seth said winking at me. This was the latest gossip that had been travelling the school all day. Even if he was hot and gay, it didn't really matter; its not like he would date me. It surprised me that I'd got to last period without any of my friends mentioning it and I was in a bit of a bad mood because they hadn't, not that I let them know, of course. I leant back in my chair waiting for the 'oh-so-sexy' man turn up to this lesson. I was curious on what he actually looked like since this is my only lesson with him. Finally after ten minutes the teacher walked in holding a boy by the collar. "He must be the new kid" I said whispering to my self. I was amazed to see that no one had exaggerated his good looks. He had short brown hair, his eyes were a crystal blue and when he looked up and met my shocked gaze with a sexy smirk, I was breathless. I couldn't help but look him up and down, even though I knew he was watching me. I honestly never thought such a handsome, sexy guy could exist.