discovery of powers

"Beep,beep,beep"-a loud sound of my alarm is heard,it means only one thing,new boring day.I got up from the bed,i did my morning hygiene,dress up in a black turtleneck sweater,jeans and headed to the kitchen."Good morning miss Stark"-said Fryday,she's actually a program which my father installed in the stark tower.Yup,i live there after an incident in California and the view is amazing."Good morning Anna"-said Pepper,Pepper isn't my biological mother,she raised me with my father when i was little.My father told me that my mother died in car accident,so he took me and raised me to this day."Hey Pepper,dad is in lab,isn't he?"-i asked her and noticed something on her finger,it was an engagment ring."Why  didn't you tell me he proposed to you"-i asked her and she looked at me questioningly,"we didn't know how you were react,so we didn't tell you"-she replied.I hugged her with teras of joy,"congratulations,i'm happy for both of you"-i said and she looked at me."You really look like Tony"-she said with joy tears,"of course she look like me,she has the best gens,especially from me"-someone said and that was him.I ran to him and hugged him.In that moment,i fell bad because i didn't tell him about my visions.

"Dad,can we talk?"-i ask him and he look at me woriedly."I have something to tell you,last night i had a vision and there was a woman who look exactly like mum and she told me that we will met soon"-i todl him and he was pale as a rag."Dad,hey are you okay"-i ask him woriedly."Tony,i think it's time to take her to Fury,Banner is there and he will check her"-Pepper said and he sighed.I look at them woriedly,because i don't know what's happening."Don't be affraid little one,everything will be fine"-he calmed me down and we went to the S.H.I.E.L.D. hellcarer.

When we arrived at the plane,i regonised all agents,one of the secrets is that i am agent for S.H.I.E.L.D.,there was Maria Hill,agent Coulson and of course,Nick Fury."Agent Stark,i'm surprised that you're here,to which i owe this visit"-he said and looked at my father."We need to see doctor Banner,where is he"-i asked,Maria took me and Tony to the lab where Banner was."How you know Fury"-father ask me,"i'm their agent dad,for a six monts",he looked at me surprisely and we joined to the other people."Anna,you're here"-Nat said and she hugged me,"captain,it's honor to meet you"-i said and handshaked with Steve Rogers aka Captain America,"pleasure is my Anastasia,you look like your grandfather Howard,you have his eyes"-he said and looked at me with his piercing blue eyes."Banner,you need to check her"-Tony said and Banner took my blood from vein and he began to test her.

When he ended tests,his eyes were wide,it worried my father,"so,what tests said"-he asked doctor and he turned to us."I don't know how to say this but in Anastasia's blood it's not just human,Tony i know this will be hard for you to believe,but she has powers"-he said and i looked at him woriedly."This can't be possible"-i said and looked at my father."It's possible,because you have a blood of gods"-someone said and all of us turned around.

TO BE CONTUNED!!!