Welcome!

Welcome to 'If You'll Have me'! First off, I'd like to say thank you for all of the support and feedback I've gotten on this story so far. I have a few notes that I'd like to address before anybody reads any further.

Aside from Eleanor, all other characters belong to JK Rowling. The ideas in this story are my own.

This story will contain mature content such as swearing, sexual scenes, as well as alcohol and drug use. I will always put a warning before each chapter that contains smut. If these topics make you uncomfortable then this might not be the story for you.

This is going to be a slow burn friends to lovers story, so please be patient! Any good story takes time to build up to the good stuff, and ofc, there will be lots of spicy scenes to come 😌

If you happen to notice any grammatical errors or any other issues, don't be afraid to let me know! I always proof read before publishing each chapter, but in case if I missed anything, be sure to comment and let me know so I can fix it! I want to make my story a good experience for my readers.

Also, please be kind in the comments. I haven't received any negativity yet, however, I know how people on the internet can be. I am not a professional writer. I am doing this for fun. This isn't the first fanfic I've written, but it is the first one that I'm really proud of. I can accept constructive criticism, but I will not tolerate any hate. Regardless of how you feel about my writing.

I've been working really hard on this, and while I may not upload as frequently as most authors, it's all in good reason. I want my work to be quality writing, and while I will try to update as much as I can, I will not publish a chapter until I am completely satisfied with it!

I will be sure to keep you guys updated on here about my progress with this story, as well as my tiktok! Again, thank you so much for all of the love, and without further ado, please enjoy 🖤