CHAPTER ONE

DEMON BABY

Los Angeles2020

Los Angeles
2020

"FORM THE TRIANGLE!" Caroline shouted as the girls in colorful hair, make up and clothes practiced their dance.

"Check it out, yeah, we make 'em say 'wow'!" Carrie sang the last line of the song as she posed in triangle formation with the girls in her crew.

"That was great girls! You are going to do great during the pep rally next week!" Lee applauded as the girls went to grab their bags.

"Hey, Kayla, I love how you did the spin. You are improving so much!" Said the schools dance captain.

      The girl in a purple wig smiled brightly, "Thanks. I've been practicing a lot."

"I just hope you're going to try out for the team this year. We could definitely use your skills on the dance floor." The blonde encouraged.

"Oh, yeah, that's my goal actually." Kayla agreed, picking up her bag to leave as her mom just honked the car horn. "I gotta go. Thanks for having me." She bid as she left the twins house.

"You know you don't have to talk to all my friends during practice, right?" Carrie sassed to her sister. "I don't talk to yours."

"That's because you aren't friends with them anymore," Lee reminded, rolling her eyes are her sisters immaturity. "And besides, you're the one who asked me to choreograph your dance." She sauntered out of the dance room in her home and went into her bedroom.

Caroline Wilson. Also known as Lee. Daughter of Trevor Wilson. Twin sister of Carrie Wilson. Their dad is one of the most famous and rich singers in California. Because of his talent, he got an amazing mansion for him and his kids to live in. His wife, the twins mother, is not around anymore. She didn't die, no. But no one knows where she is. She's just not in the girl's lives anymore.

Every Wednesday and Friday after school, Dirty Candy — Carries dance team — comes over to the Wilson house to practice for their performances. It's not like Carrie can't come up with her own choreography, but with her sister being the school dance captain and third time state champion, she needs to be perfect, which is being taught by the best. Who just so happens to live under the same roof as her.

Lee and her twin are very different, well, kinda different. When they were younger, people couldn't tell who was who because they were so alike. They both loved to dance, sing, and play with instruments. Lee more preferred the latter than Carrie. As they got older, the girls started to drift. Carrie became popular. The It Girl if you will. She dumped her sister and two other friends for popularity. Now, the twins only ever "hang out" when Lee choreographs the dances for Dirty Candy.