Smut

Moira's POV :
It's a very quiet and a lonely day in the "murder house " as people like to call it.
As I was cleaning the kitchen I hear someone behind me "damn" I quickly turn around.

"Tate." I said as i quickly turn around.
"Moira" Tate said.
"Where's the cute little girlfriend of yours?" I asked crossing my arms.
"Violets still mad." He said as he looked down kicking his shoes.
" Thats a shame." I said as I went back to cleaning.
I felt Tate walking up to me and then I feel his warm body against mine. "It really is a shame."  Tate said as he put his hands on my waist. " Not here Tate." I said as I push his hands away and went back to cleaning. "Why not beautiful." He said as he put his hands back on my waist and started to kiss my neck. I shivered and closed my eyes. I stayed there for what seemed like a minute and snapped back into reality. " Tate I told you this needed to stop." Tate chuckled into my neck. " you were serious about that." I signed and turned around. Tate had a shocked look on his beautiful face. " Come on Moira"

I signed and decided to give in. In all honesty I missed this. I loved all the talks and kisses we shared.

I crushed my lips into his, we didn't waste no time. He grabbed me and lifted me up on the kitchen counter.

"simp." I said between the kiss.

He laughed.

" only for you."
I decided not to waste time because we could be caught at any second.

He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them, " honk honk " he said. I felt myself growing wet.
He took off my shirt and removed my bra. " look at those lovely beepers." I lightly moaned. He put his mouth on my neck and started to lightly suck. He put his hands on my breasts. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I put my hands on his buns. He then took off his shirt and pants, boxers. He was soft but it was fine.
I then took out my radio and put on maroon 5 and he started to dance naked. He was twerking to one night.
I felt my insides exploding. I couldn't take it anymore and Decided to twerk with him.
We then ran into each other and decided to kiss and make out for what seemed like hours. I got bored and got super dry.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter