ʜᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ| 九つ

𝐊𝐎𝐁𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃ᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ, ᴀʟᴀʙᴀᴍᴀᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏ: ʜᴏᴍᴇ

𝐊𝐎𝐁𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃
ᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ, ᴀʟᴀʙᴀᴍᴀ
ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏ: ʜᴏᴍᴇ

"Why ion see you talk to that girl nomo" Quando asked sitting on my Island counter.

"What girl?" I asked grabbing a lemonade out my fridge.

"That long head bitch" he laughed and I shook my head.

"Don't play with her like that" I told him.

"My bad but that Yomi girl you been talking about. Youn ever stop talking bout her" he said

"I'm blocked"

"The fuck did you do?" He laughed asking.

"Ion even know myself" I shrugged "And I don't give a fuck"

"You tripping" he told me shaking my head. "She the one that helped you when you got shot. We won't there for you but she was"

"Don't start this shit" I said in a groaning tone.

"That's all y'all say she was there when this happened like nigga I get it"

"All I said was that she wasn't my bitch and she not. Ian know it was that serious" I shrugged my shoulders pouring the cough syrup in the lemonade.

I miss talking to her and all but these niggas doing too much.

"Obviously she like you for her to feel some type of way and block yo ass" He said.

"How about you stop tryna give a nigga advice and worry about you and yo bitches" I said and he chuckled.

"Me and my hoe good, you the one that's about to lose one" he pointed out.

"That won't my hoe she was my homegirl" I said.

"So youn want her?" He asked tilting his head and I shook my head.

I mean yeah lowkey but she obviously ain't ready like her friends said so fuck I'm supposed to do?

"So why was you tryna kiss her the other day?" He asked.

"What kissing somebody gotta do with tryna fuck?" I asked and he laughed.

"You one dirty ass nigga, I knew you looked up to me" he said and I tilted my head scoffing.