One

The final battle was coming to its conclusion.

The trump card was now in place.

“DON’T GO DYING BEFORE I KILL YOU. SHITTY MACKERAL!!” Chuuya shouted in the direction of Dazai, who was running towards the building Fyodor was in.

With an evil glint in his eyes, the mop of brown hair shouted back but this time with a hint of enthusiasm. “I’M COUNTING ON IT SHORT CHIBI~” He then vanished inside the building.

“Idiot..” He gave a small smile as he removed his gloves and chants to awaken the god inside of him.

“O acquaintances, grantors of dark disgrace, do not wake me again!”

Crazed dark red marks grazed across his body, the sleeves on his arms ripped off at the force of the god. His blue eyes turned to white as he let a hollow chuckle and a sadistic scream.

He moved fast engulfing ones that were shooting at him in black holes of matter. He defeated and killed many before he was getting out of hand and creating bigger black holes of matter in his hands throwing them towards random directions almost killing some of the Agency members as he destroyed an old building that had fallen.

Chuuya’s body felt like it was getting too hot like his organs were failings. He felt like he was dying. He let out a withered scream before a hand was placed on his wrist.

A soft voice that was barely audible to him spoke. “Rest Chuuya, we won.”

Dazai, who was covered in blood and torn bandages had a soft smile on his face and chocolate eyes that almost looked red when Chuuya looked at him. Chuuya gave a glint of hope before he collapsed onto the ground.

He felt weird.

He felt like he couldn’t move or breathe.

Blood.

He was covered in blood, he felt hazy, his hearing must have been wrong but he heard Kouyou shout. He heard just barely.

His eyes began to close as he tried to fight it off. Sleep was consuming him. His breathing became lax. His blue eyes began to close and he laid to his side for comfort. The ground felt comfy for some reason. He felt limp as his eyes finally closed.

“CHUUYA!!” Kouyou yelled as she ran to his side.

Chuuya was turned over to his side with closed eyes facing Dazai, who was beside him with tears threatening to spill out. “Hey, chibi….this ain’t funny.”

He choked on his words as he checked the redheads’ pulse. “I- I stopped you, so say something!….Say anything!”

His pulse was gone.

He was cold.

Kouyou made it with weeping eyes as she cradled his body with her hands. The others watched from a distance. Everything was gone. The Decay of Angels was dead, Yokohama was (mostly) safe and the Agency lost no one. Dazai wished he could say the same for the Port Mafia.

He got up, tears now spilling from his eyes, the bandages on his arms were torn up, his tan coat was gone, and he now had blood on his face from when he killed Fyodor.

He yelled four words. “CHUUYA NAKAHARA IS DEAD!”

The Agency members were crying, especially Kyoka who thought of Chuuya as an older brother, and Kenji who thought of him as a friend. Atsushi was bloodied with a missing limb slowly regenerating. Gin hugged her brother with hidden tears in her eyes, he may always seem to have a resting bitch face but he was crying silently as he held on to Gin.