Teachers' Night Out

James POV:

I looked around the club as I sipped on my beer, leaning onto the bar. My co-worker, Tony Harrison, was dancing with one of the twinks on the dance floor. Tony and I worked as teachers in the town high school. And on weekends, I would usually come to this gay bar on the outskirts of the town to relax. Today, I was slightly surprised to see Tony in this local bar. I got even more surprised seeing the moves he had hidden up his sleeve. Honestly speaking, I had checked out Tony quite a few times, but to keep professionalism between us, I never made any moves on him.

Suddenly, I notice Tony is coming right towards me, a large grin spread on his handsome face.

"Drinking alone?" he asked as he ordered a tequila shot for himself.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Searching for someone to spend the night?"

"What about you?" I hummed." You looked like you were about to fuck that twink there right on the dance floor."

Tony laughed loudly, leaning onto the edge of the bar table. "Nah, I was only flirting with the cute little thing."

"I've never seen you around here. First time?" I ask as I take a sip of my beer.

"Yeah, the bar I usually go to was closed, so I decided to try this one out," said Tony, stroking his fingers through his hair.

"Which bar do you go to usually?"

" The one in the next town. They have these amazing dance performances each Saturday so I always go there to relax and enjoy the show."

"I see."

Silence filled between us as we sipped on our drinks, watching the youngsters dancing their youth out on the dance floor.

"Hey James."

"Yeah?"

"What do you say to spending a night together?" asked Tony. I choked on my beer.

"Do you hear yourself?" I ask incredulously. The nerve of the man!

"I know what I'm asking for. We're just adults anyways. There's no harm in spending a night together," said Tony calmly as he sipped on his beer.

I look hard at him.

"Fine."

**************************

We both kissed each other heatedly, tongues rolling on each other , his teeth biting on my lower lip. I traced his ribs under his shirt as he tightened his fist under my hair and pulled me towards him by my waist.

We broke apart, gasping for air. I saw my saliva drooling down his lips as he locked my gaze with his, brows connected together in concentration as his eyes glowed with lust.

I was breathing heavily, and then I slowly put my hands behind his neck, pulled him towards me and gently kissed him on his lips. His teeth pulled at my lower lip as I parted my lips, allowing his tongue to explore my mouth. His tongue traced the roof of my mouth, making my jeans tight and making me feel a tingling shiver up my spine, the feeling ending in my groin. His tongue lapped across the inside of my cheek, down to my lower teeth, and then his tongue came out of my mouth. My knees were weak as I clutched onto the sleeves of his shirt. His left arm held me up by my waist.

I turned, and fumbled in my pocket for the key to my apartment. As I was turning the key in my keyhole, Tony grinded against me and I almost moaned, breathing heavily to control myself. His hand travelled upwards underneath my shirt, rubbing my left nipple. I breathed in sharply, looking accusingly at Tony, who smirked and continued to twist and rub the hard nub in his fingers. My cock was straining to burst out of my pants, and I just couldn't open the door any faster.