𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲?

LUST FOR LIFEcan anything just be easy?

LUST FOR LIFE
can anything just be easy?

ONCE BELLA SAID her farewells to the others, she made her way inside the garage where her new car awaits her with Edward on the drivers' side

ONCE BELLA SAID her farewells to the others, she made her way inside the garage where her new car awaits her with Edward on the drivers' side. The huge and wide garage door was already opened waiting for the car to depart from inside. Bella made her way inside next to Edward who looked like he was in deep thought. Their eyes connected when she got inside and his lips rosed in a smile, however, Bella could tell that something was bothering him.

Before she could ask him what was wrong, her phone rang once again. She didn't need to see who it was to know who was calling her.

"Hello?" Bella answers.

"Where are you? I've texted and called you," Lena demands with concern. Bella can already see how her Aunt is going to be — even more protective over her own well-being.

Right away, Edward drove away from the garage and speed off down the long driveway. "I went over to the Cullens' house to...hang out," she responds. Which wasn't a complete lie.

"Oh," Lena let out a sigh of relief. "Well, it's getting late. You should head back," she suggested.

"I'm already on my way there," Bella agrees. Bella glances over at Edward who's eyes were paying attention ahead at the road but his prying ears were very much invested in their brief conversation.

"Alright, I'll see you there." Lena then hung up the phone and Bella placed her phone on her lap.

It was silent once more as Edward drove her back down the long dark road. Bella never paid attention to the fact that the Cullen's home was so far off and isolated from the other houses in Forks. And yet it made total sense considering the circumstances that they were in that made them live away from people, surrounded by an abnormal amount of trees.