The Boy Who Prays, And The Boy Who Listens

HAIYA, MATES.

TRIGGER WARNING: NEWT DIES. BASICALLY MY VERSION OF THE PAGE WE SHALL NOT NAME. I PROMISE, IT BECOMES HAPPY. :)
Okay..so. You don't have to be mad at me, don't worry. I cried like, five times whilst writing this. So...yeah. The photograph above is what had originally inspired me to write this one shot in the first place. No, I don't quite remember where I found it. I just know that Tumblr holds all the feels, so, SOMEONE on Tumblr posted it. If that seems to boost your knowledge any. ANYWHO. (I ramble too much) Enjoy the story, because it's probably the only story I've actually ever felt proud of. So enjoy it. Or else. Just so you know, this one in particular has no dialogue. Though, I assure you the next one will include some to make up for it. Love the whole lot of you!
~incrediblyingenious xx

Newt.
The name brought curiosity, and an odd, warm feeling in the brunette.
Tommy.
Someone who finally managed to make the blonde smile genuinely.
Blonde.
Seeing the shaggy, though seemingly perfect hair from afar made him laugh from nervousness.
Brown.
The hair colour of (Newt thinks) the most beautiful, brave human being to ever roam the Earth.
Glade.
He hated it, knowing how long the older boy had been trapped inside, with nearly no way to escape.
Maze.
Watching the younger boy run in there just three days after he'd arrived made his stomach churn in anxiety.
Death.
He's afraid of it, for it might just catch up to his angel.
Death.
He used to call out to it..that is until Tommy showed up. Though, now the monster has returned for a visit.
Shouting.
He didn't know if he could stand to hear the broken voice blaming him.
Shouting.
The boy did it until he could feel his throat tear up.
Click.
The noise startled him as he held the gun in his cold, shaking hands.
Click.
His eyes cleared from hearing the noise. Finally, something might go his way.
Voice.
His body shivered as the angel in his arms pleaded softly.
Voice.
He smiled sympathetically when the brown - eyed beauty before him agreed to rid him off this horrid world.
Warmth.
He felt it rush through him as the blonde kissed him softly.
Warmth.
He felt it on his cheeks as the love of his life was kissing him back, passionately.
Blood.
It was flowing out of his trusted companion like a bloody rapid.
Blood.
He could feel it pouring out of him. Quicker. And quicker...
Cold.
He could feel the older boy in his arms drop in temperature.
Cold.
He could nearly feel nothing. He felt.
Darkness.
His heart had fallen deep into a dark abyss.
Darkness.
All he could sense. No light, no sound, aside from his lover's racking sobs and wet tears.
Love.
He was in love.
He realized this too late.
He blamed himself.
He knew that was stupid.
He couldn't help it.
He relaxed a bit.
He knew it would be okay.
His angel, hopefully, has gone to Heaven..where angels like Newt belong.
He prayed to that angel.
He every night until..
His own death appeared.
His face lit up at the sight of his long lost angel.
They kissed.
They now had everything they needed.
They had each other.
They finally felt complete.