I don't care

Y/n L/n

I saw Toga sitting on one of the bar stool so I made my way to her. I always do whenever I see her. We're close friends after all and we always talk about crushes and stuff and we really get along well. We're both mentally fucked up, heh. I passed by Dabi who's just standing, leaning his back against the wall. I shyly look at him while walking to Toga slowly as I tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear, blushing.

He slowly looked back with his lazy eyes as usual, "what are you looking at?" His eyes followed me while I walk, "creep". I quickly looked away and apologized, walking as fast as I could and finally reaching Toga. I swear he was still looking at me. I sat down, my face red in embarrassment, "I feel like I'm always making myself look stupid around Dabi.."

"How and why?" Toga smiled as her chin is rested on both of her hands on the counter. She hummed and slightly swayed her head left to right while staring at her knife that has Deku's blood on it, "it's just Dabi. He's rude though and as society describes, he's ugly, like a monster maybe"

I slightly gritted my teeth and pouted, "he's not ugly or a monster!" I then hit my head on the counter on purpose and mumbled, "I think I'm in love" I sighed and quietly made whining sounds. "He is-" Toga gasped, putting her hand over her mouth, "wait, do you like him? Oh my god!"

"Keep your voice down, Dabi might hear.." I looked around and to the spot where Dabi was. He's gone. "Well he won't know who we're talking about anyway!" Toga giggled and leaned in, "tell me more about it"

"I don't know.." I slightly blushed and looked away. "Come on, (Y/n)! We're friends, aren't we? Friends share their secrets. Please?" Toga whined as she placed her hands on each of my shoulder, slightly shaking me. "Fine, fine-" I blushed more, "I like him.. well I think I love him now. But I sometimes feel bad when I'm always there near him and be like 'hey, Dabi' and look at him shyly. I think it annoys him or he just doesn't give a damn."

"Izuku is so handsome." Toga giggled, "go on" she smiled. "Wh- Toga" I sighed and shook my head slightly, "I thought we're talking about Dabi". She let out a 'pft', "I know. Go on" she whined as I sighed.

Before I could say anything, Dabi walked behind Toga with his hands in his pockets, "Hey, both of you. Shigaraki needs us." I blushed and looked away slightly, taking a glance at him, "w-we'll be right there.."

"Yeah, whatever. I'll go ahead" he turned his back and made his way to Shigaraki as I watch him. "Wow." Toga said, waving her hand in front of my face, "you're so in love"

"I know." I whispered, my eyes not leaving Dabi.

-IN THE WOODS-

Dabi's flames are really cool. He just set the trees on fire with his blue fire. I coughed a little because of the smoke while my face is still red. I see Twice and Dabi near the bushes so I quickly walk to them. "Twice, make another one of me. Wee need to keep those pros occupied".

Hmm, maybe I should just go back and do my job or else Dabi would be annoyed with me more forever. I don't want that. "What are you doing here? Weren't you assigned to do your shit in a different place? You're supposed to be with Toga?" Dabi turned after noticing me walking behind him.

"U-um, yeah I was just checking. I was about to go.. so bye!" I slowly backed away and turned my back to him, running away to find Toga. I went around in the woods and finally found her. Ochaco is on top of her! I'm sure she got this though. My quirk is kinda useless for now.

I looked around, at least finding a way to help her. I need those stupid heros to leave her alone. Hmm, there must be a way- wait. I think I brought a litter of water. My quirk when shooting water from my palm don't work sometimes so. Wait, but a litter isn't enough. Well, it's worth a try I guess.