Chapter 18

"No way!"

"I'm not kidding. It was like barely two minutes." Elijah and me were currently sat at a bench near a forest, leading up to his house. And the guy is telling me a story that I honestly didn't understand but from what I got it definitely consisted of his brother, a circus clown and their neighbor's cat.

We were both pretty drunk of the vodka, and I was quite surprised to know that this wasn't his first time trying an alcoholic beverage. As our laughs died down, Elijah decided to ask me the question I desperately did not want to answer.

"So whom did you hook up with?" he asked with a teasing tone. "No one." with finality in my voice but even I knew he was going to find out somehow. "Oh, come one. Just tell me and I promise I won't tell anyone, I won't ever repeat this just please."

"Fine." I caved in. after taking a deep breath I told him the name "Ace." the boy all but screamed his name. "Oh my god, you hooked up with ace Alvarez. Oh dear lord you guys are gonna have the hottest babies ever."

"Shouldn't the baby be cute?" surprisingly that was the first question that came into my mind. "Nope, you're baby's gonna be liquid fire." he had that psychotic happy glint in his eyes, which to be honest was kind of concerning.

"So tell me everything." so I did, I told him everything, starting from me getting home to me being pissed at my brothers and then wanting to go to a club, getting drunk and almost sleeping with ace. Elijah was truly sad when he found out I didn't actually have sex with him, but the mention of the heated maekout session did kind of make up for it.

We soon were sat in silence passing the bottle from time to time. I finally decided to ask the question that has been bugging me for a long time. "How did you know about that place?" Elijah just shrugged in return "I stumbled upon it by accident." Nodding my head I took another sip of the vodka "How many times have you been here?"

"Everyday since I came here." I almost choked on my drink. "Everyday? That has to be like, almost a month. You really love music that much?" I did too loved music but I don't think I would sneak out of my house every day to come and play here.

Elijah chuckled slightly at my assumption "No. Actually it's kind of like an escape you know. From the shit show that is our home. No one knows who I am here. I can be whoever I want." that did make a lot of sense but the middle of the sentence stuck with me.

"Shit show at home?" "Yeah, things aren't really going great right now in almost every aspect, but like I said escape." he said waving hi hands around. I sat there for a moment thinking of what to say next. What should I say next 'I'm sorry?' instead of saying something comforting like any other normal person what I said was "You're weird."

Elijah turned to me, his face showing just how crazy he thought I was "Wow, that just tops everything that could have come out of your mouth."

"No. I mean not weird the way others say you are. Just, I don't think I could ever this open to someone about the shut that goes on in my house." I answered taking another swig of vodka.