CHAPTER THREE

BREATHLESS

       WALKING DOWN THE halls of Los Felix High School on a Wednesday, Lee found herself going to Julie's locker with Liam

WALKING DOWN THE halls of Los Felix High School on a Wednesday, Lee found herself going to Julie's locker with Liam. Today Julie was totally rocking a red hat on her head, covering her face. Note the sarcasm.

"Hey, underachiever, overachiever, scaredy-cat." Flynn greeted Julie, Liam, and Lee. Yeah, she's a scaredy-cat.

"Hey, disappointment." Julie retorted as Lee grinned, "Meow." They all laughed while Julie turned to look at them. Flynn and Liam were to the right, while Lee and Julie were to the left of the girls locker.

"Okay, I know you don't want me to ask you this, but have you figured out what you're gonna do today?" Flynn asked Julie seeing as today is her last chance to stay in the music program. She has to have a plan if she actually wants to stay at this school.

Julie shrugged before grabbing her notebook, "I'll know in the moment."

"Really, Jules?" Liam sighed. He doesn't want her to put her talent to waste. He already tried with Lee for years now, but she is just too stubborn.

"That's all you're giving us? Mrs. Harringson said this is your last chance." Flynn explained the urgency.

"I know, I was there."

"Could you knock some sense into her? You two are like sisters." Liam suggests to Lee as he nudged her with his elbow. They are closer friends then the rest of them, so hopefully the blonde would be able to have Julie actually go through with it.

"And that's exactly why I'm not going to push Jules. It would be hypocritical." Caroline retorted. It's not like she could just sit there and tell Julie to stay in the music program when her friends have tried so hard to get her to even consider joining.

Carries voice was heard throughout the hallway, "See you at the rally!"

"Ugh! What is she handing out?" Flynn asked as she turned to look at Carrie's twin for answers.

"Dirty Candy's preforming at the pep rally on Friday." Lee nodded with a sigh. I mean, she should know. She was who choreographed the dance routine for the show.

Carrie walked over to the group of friends and handed flyers to all of them, even her sister, "Here you go. My group's preforming at the spirit rally Friday. I'm sure you guys have nothing better to do." She said, looking at the three other than Lee. Of course Lee will be there. Even though Carrie is very annoying, Lee is still going to support her sister.

"Oh, my gosh, Carrie. Thanks!" Flynn over exaggerated her response.

"Oh, my gosh, Flynn. Don't bother coming!" Carrie mimicked Flynn before she turned to her sister and said, "I'll see you at home later. Bye!" Lee waved back as her sister moseyed away.