𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓒𝓪𝓽 =^·ω·^=

~Marinettes Pov~
It was a cold, damp winters evening, the sun had just set and the whole of Paris was left with a gloomy dark sky. Marinette was curled up in her bed watching a fashion week London vlog on her phone, she checked the time it was 7:30 pm, she sighed her week had been boring no Akuma attacks, no photoshoots, nothing. Marinette liked having time to herself but it was strangely quiet now; to think of it she hadn't seen Adrien in a few days either, Maybe his father was angry at him and had taken him out of school for a few days?

Marinette got up she was shivering, she descended the ladder that led up to her bed and walked to her closet, she picked out a pair of grey jogging bottoms and a plain white sweatshirt to put over her shorts and cropped t-shirt. Marinette made her way over to her desk and sat down in her chair, she clicked through the Lady blog, nothing. She sighed she hated having nothing to do, 'Marinette?' Said Tikki. 'Yes, Tikki?' Marinette asked questionably. 'There's an Akuma alert' Tikki sighed. 'O-oh! Finally!'Marinette sprung to her feet and shouted 'TIKKI SPOTS ON!'.

Marinette jumped out of her hatch in her roof and threw her yoyo which latched on a nearby chimney, It was dark out but she didn't mind the warm glow of the street lights gleaming upon her face as she left her toasty bakery home in the distance. Within 5 minutes she was on the scene and ready for action, the Akuma was a young boy, he was dressed in black from head to toe in a luxurious velvet suit In a deep voice the boy cried 'I WILL DESTROY ALL BULLYS AND MAKE THEM RESPECT PEOPLE FOR I AM THE TEACHER, THE ONE WHO WILL PUNISH BULLYS AND MAKE THEM INTO RESPECTFUL HUMAN BEINGS!'.

The Akumatised victim glared at Ladybug as she spun her yoyo in front of her as a shield from the lasso which was grabbing civilians left-right and centre. The battle began in front of the Arc De Triomphe, it was a game of cat a mouse the Akumatised victim spun around the monument using his lasso, Ladybug was close on his tail observing his every move. WHACK! Suddenly, the lasso struck Ladybug putting her off balance and whacking her yoyo out of her and plumbing towards the ground with Ladybug...

To be continued...