The Story Ends Here

Thank you all for joining me on this journey, I hope you enjoyed and I will keep seeing you because it's not ending. Enjoy~
_______________________________

The world had stopped.

Your eyes had stopped searching for an answer inside of Shoto's eyes.

You knew at this point there was no point in doing so.

"Y/n, I-I'm sorry but did you just suggest to run away with Eri?" Shoto asked you as he repeated your question again with a titled head, his mind inside was spinning frantically.

You nodded with tears in your eyes. "Yes Shoto, we can go somewhere else far away in the outskirts of town with the meadows and-and we can raise Eri there and w-we can keep our baby." You cried and held his cheek with tears continuing to stream down your face.

Shoto bore his eyes into yours, he saw your pain.

He felt it.

"Y/n." Shoto smiled sadly as he removed your hand from his cheek.

"S-Shoto?" You stuttered questioning his gesture.

It was visible, he was pushing you away.

Shoto licked his dry lips that formed from the shock you left him with. "Y/n are you serious?" His eyes not only contained the look of sadness and loss, but they were also filled with fury.

You felt your heart clench in your chest. "W-what do you mean I- of course I'm serious." You laughed trying to lighten up the mood.

Shoto smiled with a look of hatred agony. "You're serious about running away? Have you ever considered the life of Eri living in a new relationship with us?" He asked stepping closer to you.

You gulped dropping your smile. "W-well I-"

"Have you ever considered how devastated our family and friends would be if we just magically left?" Shoto made hand motions and leaned closer to you, making you feel dumber than you already were.

You stepped back carefully on the concrete, scared and confused out of your mind. "Our family is- w-we can tell our friends easily. I-I'll tell them." You pushed weakly on his chest feeling your heart hurt.

"What about us Y/n? You haven't considered for one second that we're in hero classes have you? Be honest have you not?" Shoto made you step back wrong as you almost tripped on an uneven surface.

The tears were inevitably drizzling down. "I-I have I- I know that-"

"Such a liar. You haven't thought of the future we could have further on being heroes together, and you want to run away? Amazing how stupid your mind would travel to a thought such as that." Shoto smiled sarcastically shaking his head.

"B-but you don't understand you're not looking at it the other direction-"

"There is no other direction Y/n. You don't understand crap and I know damn well you probably care less now, that baby will harm everything sad to say but you know it." Shoto gripped your waist too tight.

You bit your tongue kept in a cry from escaping with more upcoming tears. "I know it one thousand percent but I'm willing to take it!" You raised your voice with a gasp for air at the sobs.

"Even Eri is crying in there for a decision you're making on your own life that's not fully thought of!" Shoto accidentally grew too emotional and at the same time activated something.

Both fire and ice went at your sides giving it a harsh squeeze.

"You're hurting me!" You cried out with a loud scream shoving his arms away.