part o

𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊

I have tried to write fantasy before. Multiple times...

But my problem was always the plot. I didn't know where to take it from one point, I didn't know how to initiate the inciting incident, or the confrontation, or the motive for the villainy, or just about anything...

And my plot holes, goddamn! I understand that some great fantasy books have had plot holes, but I just don't want those in mine. I really don't. Simultaneously, I'm not some storyline genius who'll formulate a flawless plot.

Thus, in the constant remembrance of the fact that I'm only human and prone to making mistakes, I got back into writing fantasy. This is the piece that I'm gonna give my all. I've planned all of it out; time to see just how good my planning truly was. And I'm so excited for it!

Also, very happy that I'm writing indigenous rep here. If you're gonna be racist at all, make any untoward comment about any tradition, any folklore, any belief, the most I can do is find out where you live through your IP address. The least I will do is block and report you.

I am also putting in my personal experiences as an asexual and an aromantic; this is how I went through life and I do not speak for other aro/ace/aroace people. The same goes for anti-aroace behavior and saying shit like aromanticism and asexuality are "unnatural". Even if you're a part of the lgbtq+ community and believe that aroace people don't come under this umbrella, you will be blocked and reported. And don't counter this, because I know all about the discrimination within this community.

Now, I would like to apologize to all the nice folk who have come here for a good time and an adventure. Sorry for the confrontational attitude, but I just like to weed out those people before they taint my space. So, welcome to my brand new book! I hope you have as much fun in reading it as I do in writing it.

Regarding updates, they will be sporadic. Life gets in the way of things. And I'd rather give you a few good updates to enjoy than many awful updates to be disappointed by.

In my closing note: thank you so much for being here, for giving my new child a chance, for being awesome. Stay awesome!

If you'd like to read something fluffy and short and wholesome, something enemies-to-lovers, high school romance, go check out my other child: the quintessences of cherry & cigarette. it is now complete; feel free to go binging!

❦❦❦

𝕮𝖔𝖕𝖞𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊

The Last Drows

© 2021, piperpiperpiper (artemisia/

Self-published, only on wattpad

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, stored in a database and / or published in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

❦❦❦

𝕮𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖛𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Can't not do cover evolutions...

This first one is designed by me, but central artwork is made by an artist friend. It is now a block print that has made many bags and satchels. If you're interested, I can dm you the link to her etsy shop.

 If you're interested, I can dm you the link to her etsy shop