Chapter 1

Chapter notes:
____________________________________

Hey guys! One quick question before you start reading. What if he was half asleep during his math class?
____________________________________

Class A had mathematics. Deku hadn't slept well last night, so he was pretty tired, especially with the training he did with katsuki. As cementos sensei was explaining math, he closed his eyes slightly and disappeared to his own little world.

He didn't know why, but he saw katsuki. It was like he was watching him from somewhere higher.

"w-wha-"

He looked down. He was sitting on his lap. He swallowed.

"k-kacchan-w-what's going on?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes

"the fuck deku? Stop pretending that you don't know" katsuki said and started unbuttoning deku's shirt. Deku freaked out

"W-what are you doing-?!" he covered his face with his palms and blushed.

Katsuki bursted out laughing

"oh my God-you seriously wanna play this game? Fine-"

He pulled him down and kissed him. Deku's eyes widen. Slowly, he closed his eyes and kissed him back softly. 'is he really kissing me...? Wow...'

They pulled away to take a breath and immediately kept kissing. They couldn't stop.

It felt like a dream. Warm, soft and passionate, he couldn't believe it. He... He liked it. He liked it a lot.

Katsuki started rubbing his hands on deku's waste. He slowly slides his hand under his shirt, and starts rubbing his scarred, muscular back.

Deku gasped. His hands were cold, but warm at the same time.

"W-what are you-mmmp~"

Katsuki smirked

"someone is enjoying this~"

Deku blushed furiously

"i-erm-n-no-k-kac-cchan-umm-shut up-"

Katsuki raised his eyebrow. He then grabbed deku's chin and slightly turned his head to the side.

"W-what are you doing-?"

Katsuki didn't say anything. Instead, he started kissing behind and under his ear.

Deku let out some soft, quiet moans and stretched his neck. Katsuki whispered in his ear while smirking

"feels nice huh~?"

"mmm~ yeah..."

Katsuki gently cupped his cheek as he kept on kissing his ear. Deku started stroking his hair while trying to hide his blushing face.

"awww~ why so embarrassed, deku~?"

Deku mumbled "shut up... ''

"make me"

Deku grabbed his cheeks and pulled him in a deep, passionate kiss.

Before he even pulled away, something bonked his head. He immediately opened his eyes and looked up. It was cementos sensei

"look alive midoriya!" he said and gave him a piece of paper "were writing a test"

Midoriya looked around in shock. He was in the classroom.

"I-sorry cementos sensei..."

His imagination was just a little too big. He blinked a couple of times, just to make sure he was half asleep. He sighed while blushing 'damn... Why did I even imagine all that-?'