Daddy's and Baby's Morning

(Daddy POV)

    Today baby didn't have any school, spring break had just started and my forgotten alarm had just rung. Quickly turning it off before my baby boys woke up. I get up and stretch as I didnt have but a small portion of the bed since Danny (My baby boy) shoved me mostly off mid slumber. I quietly open the door to the room and leaves the room still as I slowly close it. Sighing in relief I stand tall and walks to the kitchen. As I walk into the kitchen I see that it had just hit 8:20 and if we were going to keep up with today's schedule I needed to hurry up and make breakfast. So I instantly start making the waffles. Mixing it to a batter just to poor in a plentiful of chocolate chips into the batter, then poor it into the waffle maker. As I start the process of taking one out and adding another I finally finish off making them, making a total of 5 and makes the table and highchair.

     Now it was time to wake my baby boy up, walking back to the room I hear the TV on and I open the door slowly. To see him sitting on the bed with Toothless, (From "How to train your Dragon") his pink paci in mouth, a blanket coving him, and to top it off, a cute onesie with little toothless and lightfury's. The TV was playing Cocomelon and I come up while he was so distant into the show, "Baby boy? What do you think your doing??" Startled, he quickly shuts it off snd does grabby hands "N-Nofing dada!" He says quickly and smiling. I pick him up slowly and puts my arm around him "Well if your doing nothing...would you like to eat some breakfast!?" I say excitedly and dramatic. "Yes daddy!!! Wah we having!?" He exclaims excitedly.
"We are having waffles baby boy" I smile and lifts you up to my shoulder and starts shaking us around, making you giggle and laugh.