5 Days Until the Party (Used to be Celebration, updated)

So i know Finn the child of catra and Adora uses pronouns like they/them but i'm putting the pronouns as a he. I am sorry if i mistakely put his pronouns as he/him cuz my brain hurts and it's difficult for me to put they/them because i think i'll be talking about multiple people. Sorry if this offends you i am truly sorry i Will try to keep the pronouns they/them for Finn.

ART ISN'T MINE

(this story is updated, café story name by @StarZTheWriterAlt / @ThatOneDumbWriter )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Days Until the Party

Adora: "I can't believe it! Our party is coming real soon!" I yelled happily and excited of our biggest moment of the year that will be coming up soon. I checked all the stuff the town had to decorate the streets, their houses, and other buildings.

Luz: "I know right!?! I can't believe it's been years since our first festival! It feels so short.

Catra: "Calm down Adora it's just a festival it's not a big deal" I said laughing a bit seeing my wife and Luz getting excited of all the decorations. "It's not a big deal it's always like this every year, and you and Luz always make it fancier every year"

Luz/Adora: "THAT IS NOT TRUE!!"

Luz and Adora yelled defensively trying to prove Catra wrong until she came in.

Amity: "Guys come on Anne and Sprig are waiting for us to decorate the castle, we have to get our daughters from school, and do other things so we can get this festival moving and not be late like last time. Luz and Adora sheepishly looked at me chuckling nervously and frowned.

Luz/Adora: "Yea alright"

Luz: "I just can't wait to surprise our daughters again! Now I was thin-"

Amity: "Actually Luz our daughters talked to me and Catra and said if we could celebrate with something old from the past, like before all this advanced technology, you know how much they love the past learning from it and you know. They like to see old tech in action" I said to her hoping this wouldn't disappoint her.

Both Luz and Adora we're surprised to hear that their daughters liked old things more than new things.

Adora: "How come they never talked to us about that?" I asked a bit hurt

Catra: "Well it's just you both, well you both get so excited and forget to consult with everyone in the castle about what they want to see in the big festival and we don't want to make you feel bad, just make sure you talk to all of us alright?" I said to them.

Luz/Adora: "Yea you're right, we'll promise to listen to everyone including our daughters, also why do they like old technology?"

Amity: "They will tell you let's just get going before we're late again, and i'm glad the president will be joining us as well" I said to them happily.

They started walking to the castle holding hands knowing this was going to be a great

anniversary festival and hoped this will bring more people together no matter who they

are, though when they we're walking home they noticed police cars and ambulances we're

zooming through in direction they knew was the archives of the whole city. They

quickly rushed to the location seeing what had happened. The archives we're in shambles

the windows we're destroyed, doors, and everything inside looked empty. They we're