That's not how it works.

Climbing onto my throne I pulled out 'the illusion of living'. Joey sucks at writing and I hate his guts, but maybe he left some hints about how to get out of this hellhole.

I curl up under a blanket wanting Henry to be here with me, but he's with that stupid angel again.

Flipping the page I stare at it not actually reading. I hate reading.

CRRRK!

What the heck was that sound? Throwing the blanket off I slipped out of my chair to go look for it.

The sound turned out to be one of the angels blasted speaker boxes. "Hell-" I ripped the box off the wall.

I sat back down with a huff my tail thrashing around in annoyance.

The phone rang making me jump. "I can't catch a break today, can I?"

I picked it up. "Who the heck are you?"

The angel was on the other side of the phone. "Hello," She giggled. "I have Henry."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah ya do. I'm aware of the situation, stupid. You don't have to rub it in."

I curl the phone cord around my claws, her voice becoming icy. "Let me be more pacific demon, I have him tied up."

I sat bolt upright nearly snipping the cord in half.

As is sensing my panic he continued. "I have him tied up, and if you don't show up in the next minute he'll have to learn how to swim without using his arms or legs."

The phone audibly cracked. "Alice," I hiss. "If you even touch my Henny. You. Are. Dead."

The phone burst in two but I didn't care. I had to go get Henry before that stupid angel did anything she would regret.

I shivered as I walked through the walls. It wasn't my favorite way to get around, mainly because it felt like a billion needles being poked into me, but It would have to do.

After what seemed like forever I arrived at the angel territory.

"Alice," I hummed, my personality switching from panic to anger. "Where the fuck are you?~"

No response. "Guess I'll just have to find you then~"

"No wait! I'm over here!" She called. Her voice was smug but panicked at the same time.

"Good." I followed her voice into a long hallway, which eventually led into a small room.

Bang! The door slammed shut behind me.

I tensed. This room was familiar. "Alice, where the fuck is Henry?! I don't have time to play games."

"You foolish demon." The speaker box said. "Do you really think Henry loves you?"

Ink ran down my face in great pools. She's right. I know Henry doesn't and probably never will.

"I said," My voice unsteady now. "Where is Henry?!"

"You're just like Joey." The angel said sadly.

The walls moved in around me. Inky patterns on the wall darkened around me.

"No I'm not." I growled trying to push the walls back.

"Yes you are." The angel pushed. "You're obsessed with everyone's opinions of you."

The walls tightened.

"You're constantly chasing something you can't achieve."

I pushed harder against the wall but they didn't stop.

"Henry doesn't love you."

I was in my own ink up to my waist. I felt the power running through my ink begging me to save myself.

"No one does."

Everything hurts. Sharp spikes poke out of my back. Stop it. Stop changing. If you do you can't change back.

"You're a monster."

The walls turned black. The ink once again invited me to save myself but there was no point.

Henry hated me. I was a monster. I hurt people. I killed people.

I really was just like Joey.

......

The ink demon collapsed, but the walls kept closing in.

"Stop it!" I frantically yelled. "You're going to kill him!"

The fallen angel just smiled sweetly. "That's the point dear."

"You don't want this Alice." She continued smiling. "Yes I do. I'll be perfect and In charge of the studio."

"Well I don't." I leaned back in my chair causing it to tip over.

It tipped over the railing and sent me plummeting to the ground.

I shrieked, closing my eyes. But someone grabbed the back of the chair and pulled me back up.

Tom was holding the back of the chair. He hoisted me over the railing and back onto solid ground.

"T-thanks." I mumbled. Tom nodded.

"A little help here?" Alison said pinning the other angel to the ground.

Tom helped pin Alice down the remote control still in her grip.

I yanked it out of her hands and broke it, keeping the demon below from being crushed.

"Henry, why did you do that?" Alison asked. "We were about to be free."

I shook my head. "That's not how it works."

Climbing down the metal ladder I arrived at the room where the ink demon was. A loop with this ending just wouldn't be right.

Prying apart the cracking walls I saw what was inside.

A defeated demon curled up on the floor. Dark inky patterns raged on the walls.

Ink splashed my feet as I walked over to it.

Bendy's face was completely covered in ink and large spikes were retreating into its back.

I jumped at the sound of footsteps behind me. "Good idea, we can kill it when it's still weak." Alison chirped holding an unconscious Alice.

"No you can't." I yelled. "Honestly none of us are any better than the ink demon! The second someone needs help we all shout 'I call killing it'!"

Alison looked shocked. Tom growled. Alice drooled.

I just swung the ink demon's skeletal arm over my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" The angel asked.

"The ink demons lair." I snapped. "And no I'm not killing it!"

"I see how it is then." Alison glared. "Next time we see each other it won't be on friendly terms."