🍋PART 1: INTERVIEW WITH THE JOHN LEMON BAND TO GET TO KNOW THEM🍋

Interviewer:

„So, it's nice to have you here today, John Lemon. Your album „Rober Sool" was a huge success. I see you brought some of your friends with you."

John Lemon:

„Of course i've brought my friends! Jimmy Book, on guitar, Greg Cake, on bass and Brian Mayonnaise, on drums"

Interviewer:

„Welcome to our show, Jimmy Book, Greg Cake and Brian Mayonnaise! I've heard a lot about you. When and how did you guys join the John Lemon Band?"

Jimmy Book:

„well, i found John Lemon at a bar one night, when he was still with his old band The Fruitles. When i heard him singing i just loved it! We became best friends after that!"

 When i heard him singing i just loved it! We became best friends after that!"

Interviewer:

„Oh yes, I remember the Fruitles, I've interviewed them before! And what about you, Greg Cake?"

Greg Cake:

„I was just eating cookies at school when John Lemon just came to myself and asked if we could be friends. Poor Lemon, at the time he hasn't many friends"

Interviewer:

„Oh. What a cute story! You all love cookies, don't you?"

All of them:

„SEYYY"

Interviewer:

Interviewer:

„Sey" *laughs * „how did you meet John Lemon, Brian Mayonnaise?"

Brian Mayonnaise:

„We were childhood neighbors, and our mums were chlidhood best friends so every sunday John Lemon's mum would come to my house with his son"

Interviewer:

„That's really cool! I have another question for you, Brian: Who is the song Mayelle about?"

Brian Mayonnaise:

„Well, *sigh* Mayelle was my crush when i was little, but she never liked me. Years passed, and I found out that she died by ants so i made a song for her"

Interviewer:

„That's a really sad story... :( Mayelle is my favorite song from the Rober Sool album. Ants are just horrible, aren't they?"

Brian Mayonnaise:

*almost crying * „sey... They are"

Interviewer: ☹️

„W-what else did I want to ask again.. umm..."

[...]

„Ah, wright... There is a rumour that you guys have been planning on making a John Lemon magazine and a John Lemon shop... is that true?"

John Lemon:

„Ah, sey! We are planning to make a merch shop and PROBABLY a magazine!"

Interviewer: 

" That's awesome! I can't wait to read your magazine and visit your shop!"

[...]

Interviewer:

„So, let's come to the end. Is there any album you would like to recommend listening to, John Lemon?"

John Lemon:

„Oh, of course! I really recommend „Foxtrot Plush Plays The Classics"! I listen to that album 24/7. Foxtrot Plush's piano sound is just incredibly beautiful"

 Foxtrot Plush's piano sound is just incredibly beautiful"

Interviewer:

„Foxtrot Plush playing the piano?! I need to hear that! And you all should go listen to „Foxtrot Plush Plays The Classics" now! So, we're gonna end this interview here, I hope you guys enjoyed it. See you!"

All:

„See you, it was very nice to have this interview!"