Bit of info before we begin

I've had the concept of this story brewing in the back of my mind for about a month now. It's definitely going to be an interesting experience to write. I'm primarily writing this story for fun. The other reasons I'm choosing to write this are a) to get out of the creative rut I've found myself stuck in b) this is my attempt at picking up writing as a hobby I enjoy again c) I suddenly have a lot of free time.

I've been a little hesitant to put this out into the world because of how outlandish it feels to me. I'll admit that part of my hesitance stems from the fact that I'm not sure this is something people are going to want to read. This isn't exactly the fluffy reader insert material I usually make after all. But you know what? Screw it, this is something I enjoy.  I don't have all the details worked out yet but I'm choosing to embrace this story and all of it's foreseeable weirdness.

And trust me, things are going to get weird and possibly a bit complicated. Honestly this might be a bit of a personal challenge for me to write.
I honestly don't forsee this story taking off popularity wise.

For those of you choosing to tag along on this with me, buckle up, things are going to get interesting.