Part 1

(TW: Cussing, Horror, Suicide). A group of boys (Justin, Jen, Roy, Alex, and Destin) were walking alone at night, suddenly a pair of dogs came out. The dogs were asking for help, so the boys followed the dogs. The dogs took them to a house so the boys went inside thinking it was normal and that the dog just wanted them to see his owners.
When they walked in, the door shut slowly. Each and each step they took there was a creak. Suddenly, Jen stubbed his toe! "F***!" Jen yelled. Justin quietly whispered "Shhhhh!" and then the boys kept walking. Roy saw a shadow and said, "Uhh, guys.. did you see that?". "No? Are you okay, Roy?" Alex said. "Um, uhh oh uhm yeah, yeah I'm alright... *awkward laughing*" Roy said. Destin said "Um, okay?".. And after a couple of minutes they all saw someone walking. He was all black, completely white eyes, no clothes, just black. They all felt like they opened their third eye. All of them ran, but when they got to the door it was locked. 1m later:  * phone rings * Destin answers the phone. "Hey mom! Whats up?" He says. Destin's mom yells "ITS F***ING 12AM WHERE ARE YOU!?". Destin says "Mom, stop! I dont know where I am. We just followed some dogs and we got lost". Destin's mom yells "Why the hell would you follow the dogs, you little-". *Destin hangs up and blocks "Mom 💕"*. Destin calls his dad and says "Dad, I think you recognize this place?" *Destin turns camera* Destin's dad says "How the hell did you end up there?". Destin explains. "Oh my god" Destin dads says. After a few seconds, *Destin's dad explains that the same thing happened to him and Destin's mother at the age of 15 (Same age of the group of boys) and that when you turn 15 (any time of the year you did) this happens to you and that theres no escape unless you stay there for the night". *Destin hangs up*. Oh, s***, oh s***, OH SH- *Justin covers destin's mouth and slap's him* "Dude, shut the f**k up!" Justin says. Destin says "I guess we gotta stay here for the night..". They all sleep on the floor. No blankets or pillows, nothing. (5AM) Destin wakes up, grabs a knive. "I know were halfway through the night.. but I just cant do this anymore." *Destin walks to his friends* "I love you guys". Destin stabs the group. Then stabs himself in the chest. Since they already had died halfway through, the dogs had faded away, the house had faded away, and they had faded away. The end! Hope you liked that! :). Tiktok: ihitsomeonewithacar. Discord: shaq#3130.