Lorenzo's flashback

The happily new wedded couple dance to the music while the rest cheered them.

" You look beautiful." He whispered into her ears and she blushed

He kissed her neck and she giggled causing him to smile.

Mr Woods rubbed his eyes and stared at the ceiling.

Only if time could tell how long he has missed his wife.

His wife gasped and looked at him.

"I felt it!" She yelled in surprised

He sat down next to her a touched her stomach then suddenly he felt something kick his hand.

He looked at his wife and smiled at her before capturing her lips into a long passionate kiss.

"Daddy daddy, Julian made the twins cry!" The young boy yelled interrupting the two"and Luca won't take a bath!"

Lorenzo shook his head and pecked his wife's forehead and she smiled at him.

He smiled at himself then rubbed his eyes again, making sure his tears won't escape.

"It's a girl." The doctor said earning a few gasped

"Does that mean we have a sister?" Julian asked

"Yes so don't play rough with her." Their mother said

Alaric smiled at his mother and tried to touch her stomach but his was too short. Lorenzo noticed and then carried him and placed him on the sit.

"Don't worry you can touch." His mother said  when she saw the look of worry on his face

Alaric looked at his father then his brothers before looking at his unborn sister who was still in the stomach.

His small tiny hands caressed his mother's stomach and he smiled, showing his non existing front tooth.

A/n: I know it's short but next chapter won't be so please bare with me.

And plus I decided to make a  book two  because I kind of think the first has a lot of plot wholes.